Ford Motor Company Interview Questions Go Back
1. What do you know about Ford Motor Company?
2. Why do you want to work for Ford?
3. Where do you see yourself at Ford in five years?
4. How do you handle stressful situations?
5. What makes you the best candidate for us?
6. Are you willing to work overtime, nights, weekends?
7. What do you think of Ford's new initiatives?
8. Tell me about your education.
9. Tell me about a time you took initiative.
10. Tell me about a situation in which you had to adjust to changes over which you had no control. How did you handle it?
11. Describe a team experience you found rewarding.
12. How do you make decisions under pressure?
13. How do you difficult customers? Give an example.
14. How do you stay current in the motor industry?
15. Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
16. How do you handle criticism?
17. How do you handle conflict with co-workers? Can you give an example?
18. What is an area you have improved in the past year?
19. What are your strengths?
20. Give an example of a time when you gave excellent customer service.
21. How do you handle a conflict with your manager?
22. How have you influenced others as a leader?
23. What challenges do you anticipate in a position?
24. What is the best form of communication for you?
25. What motivates you?