By accessing this web site (MockQuestions.com), you are agreeing to be bound by these
Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Mock Questions LLC's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a non-exclusive,
non-transferable, revocable license, not a transfer of title, and under
this license you may not:
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mock Questions LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mock Questions LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
The materials on Mock Questions LLC's web site are provided "as is". Mock Questions LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mock Questions LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mock Questions LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mock Questions LLC's web site, even if Mock Questions LLC or a Mock Questions LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mock Questions LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mock Questions LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mock Questions LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mock Questions LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mock Questions LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mock Questions LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. User-Generated Content; Representations and Warranties
You acknowledge that any submissions you make to Mock Questions LLC's web site (e.g., user-generated content, including, but not limited to, interview reviews, interview questions, interview answers, company reviews, comments, forum messages, reviews, text, video, audio and photographs, as well as computer code and applications) (each, a "Submission") may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by Mock Questions LLC and you waive any rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. Submissions made to Mock Questions LLC's web site may be made available for republishing through other formats.
You grant Mock Questions LLC a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, transferrable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to the Submissions, which include, without limitation, the right for Mock Questions LLC or any affiliate or third party Mock Questions LLC designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including, without limitation, the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any Submission posted by you on or to Mock Questions LLC's web site or any other website or entity owned by, owned by an affiliate of, or affiliated with Mock Questions LLC, including any Submission posted on Mock Questions LLC's web site through a third party.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. However, while Mock Questions LLC does not and cannot review every Submission and is not responsible for the content of these messages, Mock Questions LLC reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
By making a Submission, you are consenting to its display on Mock Questions LLC's web site (including, but not limited to, any affiliate web site of Mock Questions LLC) and for related online and offline promotional uses. By making a Submission, you represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted by you will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; and (b) that you are at least thirteen years old. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mock Questions LLC, its officers, directors, employees, partners, members, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors, and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability, expenses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use or the foregoing representations, warranties, and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. Mock Questions LLC reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- not to upload to, distribute on, or otherwise publish on Mock Questions LLC's web site any libelous,
defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material;
- that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other users, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam";
- not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of Mock Questions LLC's web site; or
- not to, without the express approval of Mock Questions LLC, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.
9. Premium Services
By choosing to upgrade your services on Mockquestions.com, you agree to the following terms:
- No refunds will be issued under any circumstance.
- The email address used to pay for premium services, will be kept by Mock Questions LLC, and used as your login information. We may send marketing material to your email address, but will not share your email address with any third party.
- You agree to Stripe, Inc. terms of service, located here and here. There may also be additional terms and services on Stripe.com's website, that you will be responsible for knowing.
- You understand these are mock interview questions, and mock interview answers. They are in NO WAY real interview questions that may be asked at your interview. We have simply created the best interview questions that we believe will help you prepare for your interview, but in no shape or form do we guarentee or even think that it is a real possibility that these questions would be asked in a real interview, nor will the interview answers be what your interviewer is expecting.
- Interview Answers, are not actual answers. You can not expect to memorize all of the interview answers we provide, and expect to land a job. You have to learn how to create your own interview answers. We cannot stress this fact enough, DO NOT MEMORIZE OUR INTERVIEW ANSWERS. Use your own discernment when reading our answers.
- Term 'Professional' or 'Professionally' in use to describe the author of an interview answer, describes a person that has past interviewing experience.
- You will not be reimbursed for any down time of our servers.
- You will need to create a password in order to use our premium services. We strongly advise against reusing any password that you currently or have previously used for any services outside of mockquestions.com.
- Although we use basic encryption technology to store your password, we will not be liable if any person, organization, hacker, etc, gains access to your password.
By filling out an application to become a contributor on Mockquestions.com, you agree to the following terms:
- All content submitted becomes property of Mockquestions LLC.
- Any photos uploaded to Mockquestions.com becomes property of Mockquestions LLC and will only be removed at the leisure of Mockquestions LLC
- Any content you create on Mockquestions.com or for the purpose of Mockquestions.com may not be used on any other form of Media. Including, but not limited to, the following: Internet, Newspapers, Books, Articles, and any other publication.
- Once you create a profile (upload a photo), Mockquestions.com may use your image and likeness to sell interview answers and any other forms of paid content. We may also use your image in other forms of media, such as books.
- You will not be entitled to any financial gains caused by your content, image, or likeness, in which ever way we, Mockquestions LLC, may use your content, image, or likeness.
- We may remove any links that you submit in your profile, at the discretion of Mockquestions LLC.
- We may remove your authorship of any content at the discretion of Mockquestions LLC, at any time we so choose.
11. Organizations Listed on Mockquestions.com
Mock Questions LLC is not affiliated with any organization listed on Mock Questions LLC's web site. Any interview question listed under any organization on Mock Questions LLC's website, was created by Mock Questions LLC and has no actual representation of the organization.
12. Organizations Listed on Mockquestions.com
Any claim relating to Mock Questions LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.