Top 25 American Airlines Interview Questions
List of American Airlines Interview Questions
- At American Airlines, exceptional customer service is our priority. How will you ensure that our service standards are continually met?
- Tell me about any airline industry related training that you have been through.
- Do you have any formal training in First Aid or CPR?
- Have you received training on how to handle an in-flight emergency?
- As a Flight Attendant you will be asked to work a wide range of hours and a lot of overtime. Are you able to accommodate the unpredictable schedule associated with being a Flight Attendant?
- In order to work for American Airlines you are required to pass a criminal record check. Are you comfortable accommodating this?
- Aside from your experience working in the airline industry, do you have experience in other customer service based roles?
- Employees of American Airlines are expected to be reliable, on time, and accessible when on shift. Do you consider yourself to be a dedicated employee?
- Why are you the best choice for American Airlines?
- All employees of American Airlines are expected to wear a uniform to work. Are you comfortable with this policy?
- As a Flight Attendant, you are responsible for ensuring the safety of all passengers is a priority. What would you do if you felt there was a safety threat?
- List the top 3 skills that will make you an ideal team member at American Airlines.
- What do you hope to gain most from your time with American Airlines?
- When have you faced an unexpecting difficulty?
- When have you had to shift your priorities in response to sudden changes?
- What did you like best about your last job? What did you like least?
- How does this position fit into your career goals?
- If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
- How do you get along with others at work?
- Rate your communication skills from 1-10 with proper examples backing your given rating.
- How would you describe your personality?
- What work situations excite and motivate you?
- How do you collaborate with others to solve problems?
- Tell me about a time when communication became an issue when working on a team.
- What are your salary expectations?
American Airlines Information
American Airlines is headquartered in Fort Worth, TX. The company has been in operation since 1930 and has yearly revenues of 26 Billion. American Airlines is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol AAL. Follow American Airlines on Twitter at @AmericanAir. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at American Airlines, by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about American Airlines, visit their Website.
American Airlines User Submitted Interview Answers