American Airlines Interview QuestionsGo Back
1. How do you determine priorities when you have multiple tasks at hand?
2. When have you had to shift your priorities in response to sudden changes?
3. Describe a time you faced an unexpected difficulty. How did you deal with it?
4. What unique qualities would you bring to our company?
5. How would you describe your personality?
6. List the top three skills you feel sets you apart.
7. Do you prefer more independent work or collaborative work?
8. Why are you the best choice for American Airlines?
9. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
10. What do you hope to gain from this role?
11. If you could start your career over, what direction would you take?
12. How does this position fit into your career goals?
13. Tell me about a time communication became an issue when working on a team.
14. How would you describe your communication skills?
15. Are you comfortable being required to wear a uniform to work?
16. Where is American Airlines' largest hub in the US?
17. Think about a difficult boss, professor, or coworker. What made him or her difficult? How did you successfully interact with this person?
18. Walk me through the full range of your customer service experience.
19. How will you continually meet American Airlines’ exceptional customer service standards?
20. Are you willing to work overtime and adhere to a Flight Attendant's irregular schedule?
21. Are you comfortable signing a non-disclosure agreement to work for American Airlines?
22. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
23. Do you have prior experience working in a diverse and inclusive environment?
24. How do setbacks emotionally affect you and your work?
25. Have you received training on how to handle an in-flight emergency?
26. Do you have any formal First Aid or CPR training?
27. Have you been through any airline-related training?
28. What about your work excites and motivates you?
29. Describe a time you displayed leadership among your teams.
30. Tell me about your attendance record.
31. What are your salary expectations?
32. Flight Attendants are responsible for prioritizing our passengers' safety. What would you do if you felt there was a safety threat?
33. How will you earn your coworkers' trust?
34. How do you get along with others at work?
35. What experience do you have using team-based messaging applications?