Social Studies Teacher Interview Questions Go Back
1. What are your career goals as a teacher?
2. Other than tests, how do you assess student learning?
3. Why do you want to be an educator?
4. If you could only teach one topic out of social studies, what would it be?
5. Why do you believe Social Studies is a valuable subject that every student needs to learn?
6. How would your students describe you as a teacher?
7. How do you handle stressful situations?
8. Describe your teaching style.
9. How do you make the curriculum relevant to the lives of your students?
10. How do you keep your political views out of your teaching?
Upgrade to view all 25 Social Studies Teacher interview questions and professional answers.