Social Studies Teacher Interview Questions Go Back
1. How do you handle stressful situations?
2. Describe your teaching style.
3. How would your students describe you as a teacher?
4. Why do you believe social studies is a valuable subject that every student needs to learn?
5. If you could only teach one topic out of social studies, what would it be?
6. Why do you want to be an educator?
7. Other than tests, how do you assess student learning?
8. What are your career goals as a teacher?
9. How do you make the curriculum relevant to the lives of your students?
10. Tell me how you develop your daily lesson plan and what do you include?
11. In what ways do you encourage creativity in your classroom?
12. Why do you want to work at this school?
13. How do you deal with difficult parents?
14. How do you encourage teamwork among your students?
15. What types of personalities do you work with best?
16. Tell me about the most challenging experience you've had as a teacher.
17. How have you showed leadership within your school in the past?
18. How do you manage your time, even on the busiest days?
19. What questions do you have for me?
20. Do you feel that you are currently paid what you are worth?
21. What is your teaching philosophy?
22. A good teacher is always learning. What are you currently learning?
23. What is your greatest strength? How does it help you as a teacher?
24. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
25. Would you say you are a better verbal or written communicator?