You would turn the money in at the member service desk or to a store manager! The interviewer needs to hear that you are honest and ethical. In this situation, the best thing to do is to turn the money in, and it is what the interviewer expects to hear from you. Be sure to mention that the person who dropped the money may desperately need that $20 today, and turning it in will give them a better chance of finding the money.
Be candid with the interviewer about if you have or have had a Costco membership. If you currently shop at Costco, that's great! Be sure to mention how much you enjoy your membership and shopping at Costco! If you have had a Costco membership in the past, be sure to mention that you have shopped at Costco, and you really liked it! If you do not shop at Costco, that is okay too! Simply share that you do not currently shop at Costco, but you hear wonderful things about it all the time and look forward to being part of the team.
1. the pros for working at costco are after 90 days u get full benefits, its a fortune 500 company and they spend virtually nothing on advertisement. May 28th, 2012
2. It is a big company and carries a name that everyone recognizes. There is always opportunites to advance in your career and includes great benefits. July 26th, 2012
3. good pay, benefits, working at a respected national chain, and understanding more about how a business is run seeing as how i might want to run a business in the future of my own September 7th, 2012
4. Great company, pay, personnel, benefits September 7th, 2012
5. Working at costco is a big company that is great for a career.. October 31st, 2012
6. Friendly environment, good quality product, excellent customer service. October 31st, 2012
7. costcos is a large industy that has space to grow and move up in the company. You can meet lots of peers that you can relate with and they offer great benefits. March 1st, 2012