1. If you found a twenty dollar bill in the parking lot, what would you do?
2. Do you shop at Costco?
3. Why do you want to work here and why should we hire you?
4. Tell me about the type of team members you dislike working with.
5. Where do you see yourself in the Costco organization in two years?
6. If you were given a choice, which work related task would you leave for last? Why?
7. What motivates you to work hard?
8. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
9. Do you think it is possible to be a good team member, yet disagree with the leader?
10. When a problem requires a quick solution, how do you respond?
11. Describe to me a perfect retail environment.
12. How well do you handle customer complaints?
13. What sources do you look to when you need to solve a complicated problem?
14. Tell me about your experience in working in retail.
15. What are some of your weaknesses?
16. How would your references describe you?
17. What are your greatest strenghts?
18. What is your personal mission statement?
19. Tell me about a time when you led a team. What was your biggest success factor?
20. How do you define good member service?
21. What do you know about Costco's working environment?
22. How does Costco fit into your overall career plans?
23. Would you enjoy handing out samples, socializing and promoting products to Costco members?
24. What is your best personal trait?
25. You have been out of work for a while, what have you been doing?
26. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
27. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help them steal?
28. What position at Costco would you most like to work?
29. How do you expect to make a difference at Costco?
30. What questions do you have for me?