1. Tell me about a time when you had to be a leader. How was the outcome?
2. What questions do you have for me?
3. Would you enjoy handing out samples, socializing and promoting products to Costco members?
4. What position at Costco would you most like to work?
5. How does Costco fit into your overall career plans?
6. What motivates you to work hard?
7. What are your greatest strenghts?
8. Why do you want to work here and why should we hire you?
9. Describe to me a perfect retail environment.
10. Do you shop at Costco?
11. What do you know about Costco's working environment?
12. What sources do you look to when you need to solve a complicated problem?
13. If you found a twenty dollar bill in the parking lot, what would you do?
14. How do you define good member service?
15. You have been out of work for a while, what have you been doing?
16. Tell me about a time when you led a team. What was your biggest success factor?
17. If you were given a choice, which work related task would you leave for last? Why?
18. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?
19. What is your personal mission statement?
20. What would you do if a coworker asked you to help them steal?
21. Where do you see yourself in the Costco organization in two years?
22. How do you expect to make a difference at Costco?
23. Do you think it is possible to be a good team member, yet disagree with the leader?
24. Tell me about your experience in working in retail.
25. How well do you handle customer complaints?
26. Tell me about the type of team members you dislike working with.
27. What are some of your weaknesses?
28. What is your best personal trait?
29. How would your references describe you?
30. When a problem requires a quick solution, how do you respond?