A bank teller is an employee of a bank who deals directly with most customers. In some places this employee is known as a cashier. Most bank teller jobs require a high school diploma and include training on the job.
Tellers usually need a high school diploma or equivalent. Some tellers may take some college courses, but a degree is rarely required for a job applicant to be hired.
Tellers held about 545,300 jobs in 2012. About 91 percent worked in the depository credit intermediation industry, which includes commercial bank branches.
1. Knowledge of the various bank products and services offered. July 3rd, 2012
2. I have many years banking on line my self. To be able to do my banking any time of the day is very convenience. September 21st, 2012
1. How much do you guys pay per hour?
2. How would you handle someone that comes into the bank and bothers a lot of other customers by speaking loudly or plain annoying people in general?
3. What do you enjoy about your job and the company as a whole?
4. How does this company plan to grow in the next 5 years?