addiction therapist Interview Questions Go Back
1. What is your greatest strength?
2. How do you respond to a patient that is trying to manipulate you?
3. Why should we hire you?
4. How do you handle stress and pressure?
5. What is your greatest weakness?
6. What is your experience with treating eating disorders?
7. What do you think is the most important skill as an Addiction Therapist?
8. How do you help your patients cope?
9. Tell me about an after-care plan you built for a patient.
10. How do you educate your patients on addiction?
11. What is one thing you feel an Addiction Therapist should never do?
12. Have you ever been part of an intervention?
13. Have you ever worked public outreach?
14. What do you know about our company?
15. How do you help your patients identify their triggers?
16. What type of help have you provided family members of addicted patients?
17. What do you like about your present job?
18. Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
19. What made you choose a career as an addiction therapist?
20. Where do you see your career in 5 years?
21. What do you do to challenge yourself professionally?
22. How do you develop a treatment plan?
23. When would you refer a patient to someone other than yourself?
24. Do you have experience counseling gambling addiction?
25. How do you avoid burnout?