addiction therapist Interview Questions Go Back
1. What is your greatest strength?
2. How do you respond to a patient that is trying to manipulate you?
3. Why should we hire you?
4. How do you handle stress and pressure?
5. What is your greatest weakness?
6. What is your experience with treating eating disorders?
7. What do you think is the most important skill as an Addiction Therapist?
8. How do you help your patients cope?
9. Tell me about an after-care plan you built for a patient.
10. How do you educate your patients on addiction?
Upgrade to view all 25 addiction therapist interview questions and professional answers.