Warehouse Supervisor Interview Questions Go Back
1. How would your former employer describe you?
2. Do you work well under pressure?
3. Do you have supervising experience?
4. Do you have an understanding of lean six sigma?
5. Tell me about your education. How has it prepared you for a career as a Warehouse Supervisor?
6. Why do you want to work for our company?
7. How do you stay organized?
8. How do you prioritize your work?
9. Automation plays a huge role in any warehouse, what new technologies have you witnessed and how do you plan on staying informed for even newer technologies in the future?
10. How do you keep your warehouse employees motivated and to stay focused on the companies objectives?
11. How well do you get along with your superiors? How often do you like to communicate with them?
12. If hired, how do you intend on making a difference with our company?
13. How do you handle stressful situations?
14. Why should we hire you?
15. Do you work well on a team? How would you define teamwork?
16. What is your greatest strength? How does it help you as a Warehouse Supervisor?
17. Tell me about a time when you had to think strategically.
18. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
19. What experience do you have in a warehouse?
20. What is the largest amount of employees you have supervised?
21. Why do you want to work for our Warehouse team?
22. What was the most difficult employee situation you found yourself in? How did you overcome the problem?
23. What leadership roles have you had in the past?
24. What mistakes have you made while being a leader for a group in the past? How have you learned from them?
25. What does quality work mean to you?
26. When have you negotiated a better deal with a vendor?
27. Tell me about a recent vendor dispute you have had, or a conflict you have had in your previous work. How did you handle the problem?
28. Where do you see your career in five years?
29. Give us an example of an emergency situation that you faced. How did you handle it?
30. Have you ever been caught stealing, or better yet, have you ever stole anything?
31. What cost cutting measures have you enacted in the past? Which ones were the most successful?
32. What do you already know about our warehouse, and our company?