Project Accountant Interview Questions Go Back
1. What steps do you take to keep a project within budget?
2. How have you monitored, or would you monitor, the performance of your team?
3. How do you stay organized as an accountant?
4. How will working for us help you reach your professional goals?
5. Describe the systems you have in place for keeping track of assignments given to staff members.
6. To confirm I have the most updated copy of your resume in hand, please confirm your highest degrees granted and the years of obtention.
7. How would you handle disputes with other employees in different departments about costs?
8. Where do you see yourself in 2 to 3 years from now, or where would you like to be?
9. What differentiates you from other accountants?
10. What areas of accounting do you consider your strongest and which ones are you the most passionate about?
11. Tell me what your greatest weakness is, and what you are doing to improve yourself in that area.
12. Please provide an example of a situation you were in with a difficult and/or dissatisfied client and how you resolved the situation.
13. How do you determine accurate labor costs for a particular employee that has worked on several projects?
14. Provide an example of a project you had to complete in a short period of time, and what you did (alternatively, would do) to successfully complete the project in a timely fashion.
15. How would you come to a resolution disputing material costs for a project that you shared materials with?
Upgrade to view all 31 Project Accountant interview questions and professional answers.