Instructional Coordinator Interview Questions Go Back
1. How do you usually determine which textbooks you will choose?
2. How have you helped teachers understand new technologies for the classroom?
3. If a school is performing poorly in a certain subject, what are your immediate action steps?
4. How do you keep up to date on new technologies to better enhance students education?
5. How would you interact with faculty members in order for them to understand that integrating technology into their lessons could be beneficial?
6. How do you continue to educate yourself?
7. What is your favorite book for educators' self development?
8. Would you consider yourself to be highly accountable?
9. As an instructional coordinator you will often find yourself on the less popular side of opinion. How do you deal with that?
10. Would you consider yourself an influencer?
11. Are you a strong negotiator?
12. Do you want to be in Education for your entire career? Tell me about your long term career goals.
13. Why did you initially aspire to be an instructional coordinator?
14. What drives you do do your best every day?
15. As an instructional coordinator, how do you keep yourself motivated and enthusiastic even when you are met with resistance?
16. When you were a teacher, what was your favorite subject to teach? What grades?
17. Tell me about your post-secondary education. Have you completed your Masters' Degree?
18. How long were you a teacher before transitioning into an Instructional Coordinator?
19. When have you had to coach a teacher? What was the issue, and was it a success?
20. What was your biggest curriculum change you have implemented? Why did you feel a need to change it in the first place?
21. When have you taken a risk on a new teaching approach or suggestion? Was it successful?
22. How do you continuously strive to improve the teaching abilities of your team?
23. Tell me about a new teaching technique in which you recently learned.
24. Tell me about a time when you've had a difficult teacher to work with. What made them difficult and how did you create a breakthrough?
25. How closely do you adhere to National curriculum standards?
26. Do you agree or disagree with the majority of our State's curriculum standards? What would you change if you could?
27. What are your thoughts on an arts based education?
28. What is your favorite form of interactive learning?
29. Tell me about a time when you failed to meet an objective.