Top 25 Aramark Interview Questions
List of Aramark Interview Questions
- What do you feel is the most important characteristic in order to be successful with Aramark?
- There are many job options for you in this industry. Why do you specifically want to work with Aramark?
- In our industry you will come across some difficult customers. How do you handle an upset customer?
- As an employee with Aramark you will be required to handle cash and other types of customer transactions. Do you consider yourself a trustworthy and honest person?
- Have you received any formal industry training in your previous roles?
- At Aramark we value our customers and always put them first. Do you agree with the phrase "The customer is always right"?
- Do you have any food safety training or health and safety related certifications?
- This position requires you to work around children. Is there any reason why you would not agree to a full criminal background check?
- Some positions with Aramark require you to be available on weekends, evenings, and holidays. Is there anything in your schedule preventing you from being available?
- At Aramark we focus on hiring individuals who want to grow with us. Where do you see yourself in the next 2-5 years?
- At Aramark we put a lot of focus on grooming our star players into leadership roles. Do you have any interest in a management role with us down the road?
- At Aramark we invest a lot of time into our loss prevention program. What would you do if you caught a co-worker stealing?
- Are you of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages to our patrons?
- Tell me about yourself.
- How would a coworker or a close friend describe you?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Are you a leader or a follower?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you feel that you are currently paid what you are worth?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how honest are you?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
- How do you handle stress on the job?
- Looking at your resume, I see multiple gaps between employments, what were you doing during those gaps?
- If you had a co-worker call in sick and you were asked to take over their project requiring overtime from you, how would you react? Where do you draw the line when it comes to being a team player?
- Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team.
- Why do you consider yourself a team player?
Aramark is headquartered in Aramark Tower Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.. The company has been in operation since 1959 and has yearly revenues of 13.51 Billion with approximately 259,000 employees. Aramark is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol ARMK. Follow Aramark on Twitter at @ARAMARK. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Aramark, by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about Aramark, visit their Website.
Aramark User Submitted Interview Answers