Waiting staff, wait staff, or waitstaff are those who work at a restaurant or a bar attending customers ? supplying them with food and drink as requested. Traditionally, a male waiting tables is called a "waiter" and a female a "waitress" with the gender-neutral version being a "server".
Most waiter and waitress jobs are at the entry level, and workers learn through short-term on-the-job training. No formal education or previous work experience is required to enter the occupation.
Waiters and waitresses are on their feet most of the time and often carry heavy trays of food, dishes, and drinks. The work can be hectic and fast paced. During busy dining periods, they are under pressure to serve customers quickly and efficiently. They must be able to work well as a team with kitchen staff to ensure that customers receive prompt service.
1. What I love about being a waiter is that you are responsibly for the service and well being of customers. Also being a part of a team is another pro because being a part of a team helps you to grow in confidence. May 30th, 2012
2. you need to be alert,manner,attendance to a customers need June 10th, 2012
3. Pros being in a waiter profession helps you to develop your communication skills _n_ also helps you develop your confident. September 7th, 2012
1. What kind of service in this restaurant?
2. What do u like most about serving?
3. What is best service to you?
4. What are you looking for in a employee?
5. Whats nice about working for your business?
6. What do expect from your employees?