Medical Assistant Interview Questions Go Back
1. As a Medical Assistant, what do you believe is your best asset?
2. Walk me through your daily work routine.
3. Why should we hire you?
4. What are your weaknesses?
5. What is your favorite type of patient?
6. Why do you want a career in the medical field?
7. How well do you work with people?
8. Patients can be nervous talking to a doctor. How will they feel comfortable talking to you first?
9. What is your least favorite thing about being a medical assistant?
10. What do you like most about being a medical assistant?
11. How did your education prepare you for this position?
12. How do you handle an upset patient?
13. Do you have any management experience?
14. Are you a people person?
15. Tell me about a time when you handled multiple tasks at once?
Upgrade to view all 34 Medical Assistant interview questions and professional answers.