1. Besides payroll, what other services do we offer at ADP?
2. How would a small business benefit from using ADP?
3. Tell me about a time when you used your own judgement and the result was not successful.
4. Do you know what ADP stands for?
5. Culture fit is really important to us at ADP. How would you describe your workplace personality?
6. Tell me about your experience and how it is relevant to this role with ADP.
7. What do you know about the history of ADP?
8. What are you hoping to gain from this role at ADP, that you did not receive in your previous job?
9. Tell me about a significant contribution you made in your current position.
10. If hired, what are the top skills you will bring to ADP?
11. ADP is one of most well-known payroll services companies in the world. Why should we hire you over another candidate?
12. How can ADP services benefit multinational businesses?
13. ADP seeks to hire natural leaders. Tell me about a time when you took initiative in the workplace.
14. Tell me about a time you had to learn a new task. How did you go about learning it?
15. ADP hires a diverse workforce. What experience do you have working among great diversity?
16. Why do you want a career with ADP?
17. If ADP hired you today, what would you accomplish first?
18. Tell me about your greatest work related accomplishment.
19. Tell me about a difficult workplace goal you set. What steps did you take to achieve that goal?
20. How do you prioritize multiple projects when they all seem equally important?
21. ADP likes to hire over-achievers. Tell me about a time you achieved over and above your given quota or expectations.
22. What is your greatest weakness?
23. At ADP, we take great pride in our customer service reputation. How would you deal with a customer dispute?
24. Do you see yourself with ADP in the next 3 - 5 years?
25. At ADP we like to recognize our most dedicated employees. How do you like to be recognized for your accomplishments?