Fitness Instructor Interview Questions Go Back
1. Tell me about your customer service experience.
2. What are your thoughts on a vegan lifestyle? Do you support it or think it is overrated?
3. What techniques would you employ to increase your clientele?
4. How do you keep an aerobics group motivated throughout the exercise?
5. What nutrition education have you received?
6. How important is nutrition to you? Will you strongly suggest your clients follow a better diet to improve their fitness goals?
7. Tell me about an experience you've had dealing with an unhappy customer?
8. Why should we hire you over someone else?
9. This job is about getting clients, getting referrals, and making sales, how will you perform with this pressure?
10. How do you keep your fitness knowledge up to date?
11. Why did you decide to become a personal trainer?
12. What education have you acquired in the art of sales?
13. If any client walks in and says they want to start training, what evaluations would you begin doing to determine their appropriate fitness program?
14. What are your personal fitness goals?
15. Give me a summary of a training program you would set up for a client strictly looking for weight-loss and toning?
16. What do you know about our company?
17. If you saw me at the gym, average build kind of guy, and you wanted to approach me to potentially sign me up for sessions, what would you say to me?
18. Name 5 cardiovascular exercises you recommend to your clients.
19. Describe to me a successful training session?
20. Are you CPR certified? Tell me about your other certifications.
21. How do you draw the line when pushing your client to the limits during a workout?
22. If a client complains about an injury suffered during your last training session, how do you handle it?
23. Have you ever helped train a friend? How did that work out?
24. Give me three essential exercises you would have any client do? Why are they in your top three?
25. Tell me about yourself.