15 Environmental Engineer User Answer Examples
Why did you decide on a career in environmental engineering?
- I liked with soil, samples analysis and always wanted to see my contributions to people and community.
What do you know about our agency?
- This is an multiprofessional consultancy, working in various property, infrastructures and construction realted work. This is very old consultancy farm with an age of 150 years.
Why do you want to work for us?
- My skill and my ambition matches with your job profile.
- I was facinated by the reputation of your company.
- For better view for my career life.
- I get passionated towards this work so that I m working for it & to improve my skills.
- I've spoke to plenty of positive people about southwire and I feel that working with your company.
- This pubic organisation and it has lot faith and respect for working. Its a just dream come true for service the society or community.
- I would like to be a part of multidisciplinary professional and work in a team.
- I think my environmental engineering matches with company profile. It would be win win combination.
How do you make the decision to delegate work?
- By planning properly I will segregate each and every work.
- I feel as a student assigning me the company will bring great responsibility and I support the idea of team work.
- A team has more than one people with different expertise, as a team member I would identify and know everyones talent and delegate accordingly.
If you were interviewing for this position what would you be looking for in the applicants?
- Logical and proffesional thinking.
- Positive behavior among the employees and great team work upon the job.
- How much they are passionate about their work or education they have learned.
- I would look for a candidate who is highly dedicated and will provide his/her 100 in meeting the job requirements and as well as meet client satisfaction.
- I see the values ike hardworking and commited individual with technical knowledge.
How do you keep subordinates informed about information that affects their jobs?
- I would convince them and tell them the benefit of the unconcealed work environment.
- As an emplyoee we should operate as a team as a good leader I would guarantee that whenever there is an issue or question my door is always open to my team.
- Through regular email communication.
Tell me about a time when you and your previous supervisor disagreed but you still found a way to get your point across.
- We haven't had any such disagreements.
Tell me about a recent job that you would describe as a real learning experience? What did you learn?
Have you ever been in a position where you had to lead a group of peers? How did you handle it?
- Yes, environmental sample collection, analysis and reporting. I use to report every quarter, so I set a deadline for my peers to collect sample, I communicate accordingly before deadline, or send reminders and also send them positive feedback for there cooperation as always.
Describe a team experience you found rewarding.
- Working in a team is rewarding, as there are lot of opportunity to learn, share and I love to see success as a team.
What kinds of challenges did you face on your last job? Give an example of how you handled them.
- Implementation of waste management system was a real challenge. We set training programs with lots of examples related to the person and there family instead of talking about regulations and compliance and technical jargons.
Tell me about a time when you had to use your authority to get something done. Where there any negative consequences?
How would you describe your passion for the environment?
- I would like to keep my contribution to people, community and the world.
If you could have one goal, where you could accomplish anything, as an environmental engineer, what would it be?
- Is to implement reduce recycle reuse strictly.
- To plan design and execute a developmental activity or projects in a most environment friendly and innovative way.
- Reduce pollutions and environmental exposure that can be harmful to humans.
Where do you see your career one year from now?