Information Clerk Interview Questions Go Back
1. What is the most difficult part of being an Information Clerk?
2. Can you tell us of a recent incident in your job where you had to handle an atmosphere of stress? How did you handle it?
3. Tell me about your typical workday – how do you prioritize assignments?
4. What are your educational qualifications that would support your application for the job of a clerk?
5. Which computer software have you used?
6. Why are you the best candidate for us?
7. What is your ‘words per minute’ speed? What is the accuracy value that you have at that speed?
8. What is your job experience?
9. What sort of interactions did you have with the public at your previous job?
10. What information were you responsible for processing at your previous job?
11. How are your computer skills?
12. Why did you choose to pursue a career as an Information Clerk?
13. Do you manage time well?
14. Are you efficient with your time?
15. How does your work experience equip you for this job?
16. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
17. What are your career goals as an Information Clerk?
18. What is the most rewarding part of being an Information Clerk?
19. What do you like least about being an Information Clerk?
20. What do you like most about being an Information Clerk?