Dishwasher Interview Questions Go Back
1. Speed is an important factor to your success as a dishwasher. Are you efficient with your time?
2. How many days were you absent from work last year?
3. What questions do you have for me?
4. Have you ever taken the fall for a situation, where it was really not your fault, in order to protect a coworker?
5. What causes you to feel dissatisfied on the job?
6. When have you had to lead by example?
7. Why are you looking for a job?
8. Do you have reliable transportation?
9. Without any job experience, why should we hire you for the position of dishwasher?
10. What are your salary expectations?
11. We want to fill this dishwasher position right away. When would you be available to start?
12. Do you have any relevant work experience?
13. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
14. Tell me about an achievement you are proud of. What skills did you use to achieve this goal?
15. Why did you leave your last job?
16. Have you requested extra responsibilities in any of your previous roles?
17. What type of work environment do you dislike working in?
18. Walk me through your experience and training as a dishwasher.
19. Working in a kitchen environment can be stressful. How do you manage stress in your daily work?
20. Being a dishwasher is a physical job. Are you able to bend and lift frequently, as well as stand for long periods of time?
21. There are many openings in the area, for kitchen staff. Why do you want to work at our restaurant, specifically?
22. Why do you want this job as a dishwasher?
23. What would your friends say are 3 of your best qualities?
24. Clear communication is incredibly important in a kitchen setting. Rate your communication skills from 1-10.
25. We put a lot of emphasis on the cleanliness of our restaurants. How important is cleanliness to you?
26. Give me an example of a time when you went above and beyond.
27. Being a Dishwasher requires strong commitment to our restaurant's hours. Would you be willing to work over 40 hours a week?
28. Do you prefer doing work on a routine day-to-day basis or do you prefer mixing up your routine occasionally?
29. Think about a difficult boss, professor or coworker. What made him or her difficult? How did you successfully interact with this person?
30. What are your career aspirations beyond this job?
31. We are looking for a reliable dishwasher. How would you describe your work ethic?
32. Tell me about a time when you took charge of a meeting. Was the outcome a positive one?