15 Computer Programmer User Answer Examples
- Insert in a sorted list.
- What is a balanced tree?
- What types of high speed CMOS circuits have you designed?
- Under what circumstances can one delete an element from a singly linked list in constant time?
- If the List is Circular and There are no References to the Nodes In The List Then Just Copy The Contents In the Next Node And Delete The Next Node. If List Is Not Circular Then We can Delete any But The Last Node Using This Idea. In that case Mark The Last as dummy.
- You're given an array containing both positive and negative integers and required to find the sub-array with the largest sum (O(N) a la KBL). Write a routine in C for the above.
- What types of CMOS memories have you designed? What were their size? Speed? Configuration Process technology?
- Thuni pokki adipilattirikku...........
- If I told you we were willing to invest $5 million in a start up of your choice, what business would you start? Why?
- Are you willing to work overtime, nights, weekends?
- Why is disk interleaving adopted?
- What are various problems unique to distributed database?
- Data allocation, fragmentation, and replication.
- Linked list manipulation.
- Write C code for (a) deleting an element from a linked list (b) traversing a linked list.
- What is the tradeoff between time spent in testing a product and getting into the market first.
- For a bit manipulation C has some operators. Write a function rotate(m,n) that returns the value of integer m rotated to the right by n positions.
- How would go about finding out where to find a book in a library. (You don't know how exactly the books are organized beforehand).