10 Beautician User Answer Examples
Are you happy with your career as a beautician?
- Yes I am happy and I want to have Hair and Beauty.
Give me a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
How well do you work with people?
- I am a very confident person which makes me able to change depending on the situation.
- Am a very polite person and try and make people feel comfortable around me.
- I am listening what people tell me and I always like to tell my opinions too.
- Politely but with confidence.
By providing examples, convince me that you can adapt to a wide variety of people, situations and environments.
- Making others beautiful and feel confident about themselfs.
- If your client came and you do a manicure and if they have blue on them nail then don't say what is that I am not doing this you should say I am sorry but you got to go see a doctor so please can you go and then when you seen a doctor then come back when its fine and if your client have bad behaviour then tell them can you please leave.
- Customer service is key, you must make the client feel relaxed and secure ask how the client is feeling etc.
What excites you the most about a career as a beautician?
- Because I like this job very much . It is very interesting and challenging job.
- Spend time with customer, I love to make cust look happy and beautiful.
What three words would you use to describe yourself?
- Helpful, good standard of behaviour and good listener and like contribute.
Why do you want a career as a beautician?
Why should we hire you?
- Because I always make hair for my mum and big sister and then they say how good am I and that I can be a Hair and Beauty mannered or own one.
Tell me a time when you disagreed with your boss.
What is your philosophy towards work?