8 Antenna Engineer User Answer Examples
Why should we hire you?
- Well I am hardworking and interactive and also you cant judge anyone without giving them a chance, give me chance and I will prove that I worth it.
Why do you want a career as an antenna engineer?
- My major is EE, and all my research experience is focused on wireless communications, I did lot of antenna design work as a PhD student.
- Use my academic research knowledge to get involved in industry level development of next generation communication systems.
Describe a difficult project and how you overcame it?
- Mission control uav .... Overcame it by learning programs language.
- One of the most challenging project I have worked recently is a SRR based band pass filter. The main challenge in this was to make it a tuneable filter. To get the mathematical model was the most crucial part, and this was the problem solving approach taken.
Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor?
- No, I always tried to communicate and discuss before problems that are considered as difficulties really occur.
What are the steps you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- I research alot on the subject and then will surely discuss it wit my collegues before getting into any decision.
What excites you the most about a career as an antenna engineer?
Why are you the best antenna engineer for us?
- To help to improve the quality of wireless communication systems.
- Bciz I am challenging person and love to work on antennas.
What are you doing to keep current in technology?