Animator Interview Questions Go Back
1. Describe a situation where you had an unpopular idea. What did you do to convince others that it would be successful?
2. What animator do you admire the most?
3. What are you doing to keep current in technology?
4. As an Animator, what do you believe is your best asset?
5. What are your career goals as an animator?
6. If I asked your previous supervisor what area you could improve on, as an animator, what would they say?
7. Why did you chose a career as an animator?
8. What steps are you currently taking to improve your knowledge and skill as an animator?
9. What would be your dream animation job.
10. If you had not pursued a career in animation, what would you have chosen instead?
11. Which animation programs are you best versed in?
12. When will your current project be completed, or when will be the next logical time to be able to leave on good terms with your team?
13. What about our company is the most attractive to you?
14. What about this role is most attractive to you?
15. As a fan of animation, what are your favorite things to do when not working in the field?
16. Tell me about your animation education. What was your best course? Which course did you struggle with the most.
17. What is your favorite advancement in animation over the past 5 years?
18. What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
19. Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
20. Give an example of a time when you encouraged enthusiasm and engagement in the workplace.
21. How do you keep track of work so that it gets done on time?
22. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
23. Why are you the best animator for us?
24. What animation methods are you most familiar with?
25. How do you stay focused while working long hours?
26. What was the most stressful project you worked on?
27. Share your portfolio with us.