Animator Interview Questions Go Back
1. As an animator, what do you believe is your best asset?
2. What are you doing to keep current in animation technology?
3. What animator do you admire the most?
4. What are your career goals as an animator?
5. Why did you chose a career as an animator?
6. Would you say you are a better verbal or written communicator?
7. What type of work environment allows you to be the most productive?
8. When have you worked among a diverse group of people?
9. How do you handle a larger than average workload?
10. How often do you take work home with you?
11. Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?
12. What is your current salary?
13. What questions do you have for me?
14. Animators often need to work long hours. Would you be willing to work over 40 hours a week?
15. How do you get along with others at work?
16. What type of manager brings out the best in you?
17. Why are you the best animator for us?
18. What animation methods are you most familiar with?
19. What is your favorite advancement in animation over the past 5 years?
20. Tell me about your animation education. What was your best course? Which course did you struggle with the most.
21. What steps are you currently taking to improve your knowledge and skill as an animator?
22. If you had not pursued a career in animation, what would you have chosen instead?
23. Which animation programs are you best versed in?
24. Tell me about yourself.
25. What was the biggest change you have had to deal with in your career?