6 Agricultural and Food Science Technician Interview Questions with 5+ User Answer Examples
When did you realize you wanted a career in food science?
- I have always loved food, just as any other person, but I took a greater interest in how many of the snacks, and products that we ate daily had been manufactured to be healthy, or delicious, withi the food industry.
What experiments have you conducted in the past? Tell me about any interesting findings.
- I created pilot batches for a vitmin supplement company. I found that the types of suger used in batches make a big difference in a product.
Tell me about any food research studies you have done. What were they for?
- If you want to be skinny you dont eat them.
- Sensory evaluation of pita bread made by quinoa floor.
Have you successful completed a food packaging, research task that enabled a better product after it was completed?
- Us welding vz impulse sealer.
Have you completed any auditing work where you find any errors in previous food handling or packaging?
- No I have not completed any auditing work.
What dream research project would you work on if you could?