How to Answer: What questions do you have for me?
Advice and answer examples written specifically for a Sylvan Learning job interview.
2. What questions do you have for me?
How to Answer
It's always a great idea to have questions ready for the interviewer. Review the company website and other online resources to ensure the questions you are asking are not mundane, or redundant. The last thing an interviewer wants to hear is a list of questions you could have found the answers to from a simple Google search. Think of specific and well crafted answers that show that you have done your research.
1st Answer Example
"Here are some sample questions:
- When would you like to have this position filled?
- How long has this role been vacant?
- Is this a replacement search or a newly created role?
- How much prep time do I get for each lesson?
- How do I communicate with parents?
- What software is used for tracking my students' progress?
- What is your favorite part about working here?
- What is the on boarding process like?
- Is there anything from my background and experience that I can clarify for you?
- What do you see as the biggest change in this industry over the past 3 years?
- Is there any reason why you would not hire me?"
2nd Answer Example
"Thank you for asking - I do have a few questions. What qualities does your ideal tutor possess? In addition, how many students will I be teaching at a time? And lastly, how long does the training process take?"