Top 30 AtriCure Interview Questions
List of AtriCure Interview Questions
- At AtriCure we have employees from all branches of manufacturing including food, chemicals, textiles, machines, and equipment. What type of experience best defines your background or specialty?
- We want you to find a fulfilling career with AtriCure. Where could you see yourself 5 years from now?
- At AtriCure we prefer to hire individuals who are invested in their professional development. Walk me through any industry related coursework you have attended.
- At AtriCure we put great pride into the quality of our products. In your opinion, what do we do best?
- AtriCure works with some very well-known and respected brands. How will you do your part to contribute to our strong reputation?
- List for me the machinery that you are most accustomed to operating.
- Workplace safety is incredibly important to us at AtriCure. What kind of safety training do you have?
- At AtriCure we manufacture thousands of SKU's. How do you plan to learn about our product range?
- AtriCure manufactures a multitude of products. Which to you think is our best seller?
- Tell me about the inventory software you have worked with. Are you familiar with the programs we use at AtriCure?
- Tell me about a contribution you made to the last team you worked on.
- When have you had to think quickly in response to sudden change?
- What are your three greatest work related accomplishments to date?
- If you could start your career over again, what direction would you take?
- Why are you the best candidate for us?
- What experience do you have using team-based messaging applications?
- How would you describe your relationship with your customers or clients?
- How often do you discuss work with your colleagues in order to think up new systems and styles of working?
- How did you bring value to your last position?
- When you have a problem at work are you one to carefully consider what is at stake or do you jump in and hope for the best?
- What challenges are you looking for in this position with AtriCure?
- List the top 3 skills that you have acquired in your last role.
- We have had concerns with employee theft recently. What would you do if you caught a co-worker stealing?
- How can we motivate you on the job?
- What do your team members think of you as the team leader?
- How competitive are you?
- How do you deal with a coworker when they stand in the way of your progress at work?
- What are your salary expectations?
- If you had a co-worker call in sick and you were asked to take over their project requiring overtime from you, how would you react? Where do you draw the line when it comes to being a team player?
- Why were you fired or let go from your last job?
AtriCure, Inc. is a medical device company. The Company is developing, manufacturing and selling cardiac surgical ablation systems designed to create lesions, or scars, in cardiac, or heart, tissue. The Company has three primary product lines. Its primary product line, which accounts for a majority of its revenues, is Isolator Synergy bipolar ablation clamp system (Isolator system) and related radiofrequency ablation devices. It also offers a cryoablation product line, which features reusable and disposable cryoablation devices. During the year ended December 31, 2009, the Company initiated a European launch of its AtriClip Gillinov-Cosgrove Left Atrial Appendage System (AtriClip system), which is designed to exclude the left atrial appendage.
AtriCure User Submitted Interview Answers