Top 30 Atmel Corporation Interview Questions
List of Atmel Corporation Interview Questions
- At Atmel Corporation we want to hire those with at least a basic understanding of semiconductors. Why are some semiconductors made of silicon?
- Atmel Corporation uses some well-known software programs. Which automation software solutions you are accustomed to using?
- Explain Statistical Process Control (SPC) to me.
- We want to ensure that Atmel Corporation has the best inventory over our competitors. Have you ever made a suggestion on a product line or item?
- Do you have any formal education or training in the semiconductor field? How does that training relate to what we do at Atmel Corporation?
- We strive to be the best in our industry. What do you think Atmel Corporation could improve on?
- At Atmel Corporation we like to hire those who are natural leaders. When have you taken on a leadership task in the workplace without being asked?
- The product standards at Atmel Corporation are highly regulated. Do you consider yourself meticulous and detail-oriented?
- We try to hire people who want to stay with Atmel Corporation long term. What are your long term career plans and how do we fit into your plans?
- What is the biggest difference between Intrinsic and Extrinsic semiconductors?
- Time management is the key to productivity at Atmel Corporation. How do you manage your time?
- If Atmel Corporation offered you the position, when would you be available to start?
- How have you had to adapt your work style to fit the team's objectives?
- We value strong tenure at Atmel Corporation. Why were you fired or let go from your last job?
- Tell me about a time that you were asked to collaborate on a project with a colleague whom you did not necessarily see eye-to-eye with. How did you ensure that you got along well and met your deadline?
- What is your current salary?
- Sometimes we come across unique problems at Atmel Corporation. What makes you a great problem solver?
- What is your definition of hard work?
- We want to hire motivated leaders at Atmel Corporation. What do you find to be the most difficult aspect of leading your current team?
- It is important to us that Atmel Corporation maintains a healthy and collaborative work environment. What kind of people do you enjoy working with?
- Do you think honesty is always the best policy?
- We are asking for 8 years of industry experience and you have just 5. Why do you think you are qualified for this position with Atmel Corporation?
- What do you think you will like about this role with Atmel Corporation?
- Give me an example of a time when you had to be extra diligent in order to meet a deadline.
- When have you used an inventive method to stretch company resources beyond the normal level?
- What skills did you learn in your last position that will help you in this new role with Atmel Corporation?
- What type of work environment do you dislike working in?
- Tell me about an error or mistake you made because of a breakdown in communication from you or one of your team members.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Tell me your favorite, and least favorite, aspects of your current or most recent position.
Atmel Corporation Information
Atmel Corporation is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. The company has been in operation since 1984 and has yearly revenues of 1.43 Billion with approximately 5,000 employees. Atmel Corporation is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol ATML. Follow Atmel Corporation on Twitter at @Atmel. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Atmel Corporation, by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about Atmel Corporation, visit their Website.
Atmel Corporation User Submitted Interview Answers