Top 25 Associated Estates Realty Corp. Interview Questions
List of Associated Estates Realty Corp. Interview Questions
- As a Real Estate Agent you work on 100% commission. Are you confident in your sales skills?
- Tell me about your post-secondary education and how it has helped you in the Real Estate industry.
- As a Real Estate Agent you are expected to be available to your clients on evenings, weekends, and holidays. Are you comfortable with these expectations?
- How do you ensure that you are meeting your clients' needs when it comes to their property wish list?
- Do you feel comfortable in your ability to properly assess the value of a variety of properties?
- How do you handle a client whose expectations are higher than their allowed budget?
- How do you handle a Real Estate client with unrealistic expectations?
- Tell me about your most challenging sale as a Real Estate Agent. What sales methods did you use to close the deal?
- In your opinion, what are the 3 top characteristics that a successful Real Estate Agent should have?
- As a Real Estate Agent, one should have strong negotiation skills. Tell me about your negotiation abilities and how they have helped you in your career.
- What are your most successful advertising methods when promoting a property?
- Real Estate contracts are detailed and tedious. How do you ensure that your contracts are understood by your clients?
- Tell me about your strongest sales year. What do you think you did differently that year to generate those results?
- Why are you the best Real Estate Agent for Associated Estates Realty Corp.?
- Do you have a Real Estate License or Broker's License?
- What motivates you?
- What part of this career brings you the most stress?
- Discuss a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty. What did you do? How was it above your normal job requirements?
- How would you prefer to be compensated?
- What makes you a great problem solver?
- If you had $50,000 to build your own business, what would you do?
- Have you ever broken a confidentiality agreement?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how honest are you?
- Tell me about your experience in this field.
- Outside of work, what type of creative activities do you like to pursue?
- What work situations excite and motivate you?
- Tell me about your relationship with your previous boss.
- What did you like best about your last job? What did you like least?
Associated Estates Realty Corp. Information
Associated Estates Realty Corp. is headquartered in Richmond Heights, Ohio. The company has been in operation since 1964. Associated Estates Realty Corp. is a publicly traded company, trading under the symbol AEC. Read about the company culture, corporate mission, and discover any job openings at Associated Estates Realty Corp., by visiting their Career Page. If you need help finding more information about Associated Estates Realty Corp., visit their Website.
Associated Estates Realty Corp. User Submitted Interview Answers