American Apparel, Inc. is a vertically-integrated manufacturer, distributor and retailer of branded fashion basic apparel. The Company designs, manufactures and sells clothing for women, men, children and pets through retail, wholesale and online distribution channels. As of December 31, 2009, the Company operated 281 retail stores in 20 countries. Its wholesale business is a supplier of T-shirts and other casual wear to screen printers and distributors. It also operates an online retail e-commerce Website at www.americanapparel.com where it...
1. How important is Free Trade to you?
Free trade is important to me as i have a dream in mind to one day own my own small business, so free trade effects all of us without being fully conscious of it.
Very Important Im a person who likes a new look ; a new feel to things.
Free trade is important. I like a new look to feel new things.
2. Are you comfortable talking to customers?
I'm most definitely comfortable talking to customers
Yes very comfortable. talking with a diverse range of people comes as a second nature to me.
I've had experince with being cashier of the week 4 weeks in a role im highly comfortable talking to new people.
Yes very comfortable.
3. What do you think of our American Apparel image? Free Trade, Organic, No Sweat Shops... etc?
I think its a good image.
4. Do you often shop at American Apparel?
Yes. I very much enjoy the style and fit of the clothing and the colour range. I also love that all of your garments are made in the US.
I used to but since i have been travelling these past few months, my shopping days in general have come to an end.
Yes i shop there mostly all the time.
Yes i do shop at american apparel.
5. Do you enjoy shopping at American Apparel?
Yes, I find it peaceful. The staff are friendly but let me browse and ponder at my own pace. It is always a pleasant experience.
I love shopping at american apparel!
All the clothes are very high quality and resemble the 70/80s which is a decade i really enjoyed.
Yes, I do actually. Its very peaceful and the staff re very friendly.
6. What was the last tweet you read from American Apparel?
7. What do you know about American Apparel?
I know that American Apparel was established by Dov Charney in 1997. All AA merchandise is manufactured within the US. AA enforces environmental initiatives, and takes care of its employees in a 'sweat free' environment.
I know its style is inspired by 70's disco and it's a comfortable way to bring vintgage to a morden day look.
What do you know about American Apparel? the company was created in 1997 Dov Charney. they are a simple yet diverse company.
8. What other retail stores, or companies are you applying too? Where does American Apparel, stand on that list?
9. Have you ever dealt with an angry customer?
10. Have you ever had bad customer service? What did you learn from it?
11. What do you like most about working in a retail store?
12. What idea of the American Apparel Image stands out the most to you?
13. What does working at American Apparel mean to you?
It would mean i could be myself with my style and also help other people do the same.
Its helps me be confortable in my own skin.
14. What do you think about our clothes being made with integrity?
I support that 100% I think that it is so important for each garment to be made with love and integrity, from the thought process right up to the manufacturing of the garments.
I believe its already made with integrity; the look that thwe band gave isnt sugar coated..
I think its great, you guys are aware of what is being put out on the shelves.
15. What do you like most about American Apparel?
The clothes my surrounds when i enter the store and the customer service.
You guys provide jobs in your sweatfree building for many people that have a hard time finding a job.
honestly the clothes
The customer service, the style, but I honestly love the socks.
Honestly, I love how unique the clothes are. The vibe the store gives off when you first walk in is very rare to find, especially in other poplular stores.
16. Are you a reliable person? Explain.
yes and no i say both b.c im human its my natural to my mistake
Yes i am a very reliable individual. I am punctual and take my responsibilities very seriously no matter how small the task.
I am a dependable person; I am someone you can go to to get the jibdone no matter how tuff.
Yes, especially when im really dedicated to something, which this job i am.
Yes and No. Im still young and learning and Its natural to make mistakes.
17. Do you have any friends that work at American Apparel?
I have not had any friends work at American Apparel.
No i dont have any pairs that work with this company.
I believe that the type of clothing would be made with dedication and honesty. You use your own kind of style and you just put it on shelves for other people to see your work.
18. Why do you want a job at American Apparel?
I want to work at Amarican Apprel because i love shopping here and i believe i would be a great representitive for this brand with my own personal style.
I want to work at american apperal because i love shopping here and i believe i would be a great representitive for this brand with my own personal style.
19. How many hours do you want to work at American Apparel?
40 hours per week. i would love to be granted a full time position.
30 I would love to be here 24/7 but i am also a student.
15-20 hours a week
15-20 hours would be ideal to me but whatever works best for you guys, im up for it.
I would love to work here 24/7 But im a student. So around 30 hours a week.
20. Can you buy enough American Apparel clothes to wear on a regular basis if you work here?
yes i can
Yes i can.
yes i can
21. What do you think about the american apparel style?
American apparel style is very unique and refreshing. It inspires me to be creative in my own way.