Pharmacy School Interview Questions and Answers
1. What pharmacy experience have you had?
2. Why are you interested in becoming a pharmacist?
3. What would you do if you did not get into the School of Pharmacy?
4. What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
Pharmacy School Mock Interview
Pharmacy School Mock
5. What has been your biggest educational disappointment?
6. Pretend you are a pharmacy technician and the pharmacist wants to dispense a very expensive medication that is expired to a patient, what do you do?
7. What changes would you like to see made to the current health care delivery system?
8. How do you work under pressure?
9. What negative things have you heard about being a Pharmacist?
10. Why should we accept you into the School of Pharmacy?
11. What positive things have you heard about being a Pharmacist?
12. What have you done to prepare for Pharmacy School?
13. What would you like to accomplish during the next five years?
14. If you were interviewing someone applying to this school, what would you look for?
15. What kinds you people do you refuse to work with?
16. How do you manage stress?
17. In what respects does the position of a pharmacy student and your needs appear to be a good match?
18. If a patient wanted a drug that conflicted with your morals, what would you do?
19. Where do you feel the field of pharmacy going?
20. What do you feel the role of the pharmacist in the community is?
21. What is pharmaceutical care?
22. What do your friends say about you?
23. Why did you choose our Pharmacy School?
24. What problems and challenges do you anticipate to arise during pharmacy school?
25. Have you ever lost your temper at work or school?