Pharmacy School Interview Questions and Answers
1. What pharmacy experience have you had?
2. Why are you interested in becoming a pharmacist?
3. Why did you choose our Pharmacy School?
4. What do you consider to be the most important idea or suggestion you have made that was implemented?
Pharmacy School Mock Interview
Pharmacy School Mock
5. What is your approach for dealing with constructive criticism?
6. What do you think of herbal/alternative medicine? Should people choose them over traditional medicine?
7. Why should we accept you into the School of Pharmacy?
8. What kinds you people do you refuse to work with?
9. What would you do if you did not get into the School of Pharmacy?
10. How would you like to be remembered?
11. What has been your biggest educational disappointment?
12. What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
13. What negative things have you heard about being a Pharmacist?
14. What do your friends say about you?
15. Is your GPA an accurate reflection of your academic ability?
16. Where do you feel the field of pharmacy going?
17. If you had to choose one other field besides pharmacy, what would it be?
18. What would you like to accomplish during the next five years?
19. How do you manage stress?
20. What is pharmaceutical care?
21. If a patient wanted a drug that conflicted with your morals, what would you do?
22. Pretend you are a pharmacy technician and the pharmacist wants to dispense a very expensive medication that is expired to a patient, what do you do?
23. If you were interviewing someone applying to this school, what would you look for?
24. What have you done to prepare for Pharmacy School?
25. What changes would you like to see made to the current health care delivery system?