Pharmacy School Interview Questions and Answers
1. What pharmacy experience have you had?
2. Why are you interested in becoming a pharmacist?
3. What is your approach for dealing with constructive criticism?
4. What is the most interesting work assignment that you have received?
Pharmacy School Mock Interview
Pharmacy School Mock
5. If a patient wanted a drug that conflicted with your morals, what would you do?
6. What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
7. What do you consider to be the most important idea or suggestion you have made that was implemented?
8. What would you do if you did not get into the School of Pharmacy?
9. Why did you choose our Pharmacy School?
10. What is pharmaceutical care?
11. What has been your biggest educational disappointment?
12. What do you think of herbal/alternative medicine? Should people choose them over traditional medicine?
13. Where do you feel the field of pharmacy going?
14. Pretend you are a pharmacy technician and the pharmacist wants to dispense a very expensive medication that is expired to a patient, what do you do?
15. Is your GPA an accurate reflection of your academic ability?
16. Why should we accept you into the School of Pharmacy?
17. If you had to choose one other field besides pharmacy, what would it be?
18. How would you like to be remembered?
19. What changes would you like to see made to the current health care delivery system?
20. What negative things have you heard about being a Pharmacist?
21. What would you like to accomplish during the next five years?
22. What do you feel the role of the pharmacist in the community is?
23. Describe a time when you were a member of a team. What was your contribution?
24. What do your friends say about you?
25. In what respects does the position of a pharmacy student and your needs appear to be a good match?