Pharmacy School Interview Questions and Answers
1. What pharmacy experience have you had?
2. Why are you interested in becoming a pharmacist?
3. What has been your biggest educational disappointment?
4. If a patient wanted a drug that conflicted with your morals, what would you do?
Pharmacy School Mock Interview
Pharmacy School Mock
5. Where do you feel the field of pharmacy going?
6. Is your GPA an accurate reflection of your academic ability?
7. What is your approach for dealing with constructive criticism?
8. If you had to choose one other field besides pharmacy, what would it be?
9. What is the most interesting work assignment that you have received?
10. How would you like to be remembered?
11. Have you ever lost your temper at work or school?
12. What do you feel the role of the pharmacist in the community is?
13. What do your friends say about you?
14. Why did you choose our Pharmacy School?
15. What would you do if you did not get into the School of Pharmacy?
16. What do you consider to be the most important idea or suggestion you have made that was implemented?
17. What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
18. What is pharmaceutical care?
19. Describe a time when you were a member of a team. What was your contribution?
20. What do you think of herbal/alternative medicine? Should people choose them over traditional medicine?
21. Why should we accept you into the School of Pharmacy?
22. Pretend you are a pharmacy technician and the pharmacist wants to dispense a very expensive medication that is expired to a patient, what do you do?
23. What negative things have you heard about being a Pharmacist?
24. What changes would you like to see made to the current health care delivery system?
25. What would you like to accomplish during the next five years?