Pharmacy School Interview Questions and Answers
1. What pharmacy experience have you had?
2. Why are you interested in becoming a pharmacist?
3. How would you like to be remembered?
4. If you had to choose one other field besides pharmacy, what would it be?
5. What do you consider to be the most important idea or suggestion you have made that was implemented?
6. What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
7. What do you think of herbal/alternative medicine? Should people choose them over traditional medicine?
8. Where do you feel the field of pharmacy going?
9. What do your friends say about you?
10. Describe a time when you were a member of a team. What was your contribution?
11. What would you like to accomplish during the next five years?
12. Why did you choose our Pharmacy School?
13. If you were interviewing someone applying to this school, what would you look for?
14. What is pharmaceutical care?
15. If a patient wanted a drug that conflicted with your morals, what would you do?
16. What has been your biggest educational disappointment?
17. What would you do if you did not get into the School of Pharmacy?
18. What kinds you people do you refuse to work with?
19. What have you done to prepare for Pharmacy School?
20. Pretend you are a pharmacy technician and the pharmacist wants to dispense a very expensive medication that is expired to a patient, what do you do?
21. What negative things have you heard about being a Pharmacist?
22. Why should we accept you into the School of Pharmacy?
23. What is your approach for dealing with constructive criticism?
24. Is your GPA an accurate reflection of your academic ability?
25. What problems and challenges do you anticipate to arise during pharmacy school?