Pharmacy School Interview Questions and Answers
1. What pharmacy experience have you had?
2. Why are you interested in becoming a pharmacist?
3. Why did you choose our Pharmacy School?
4. What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
Pharmacy School Mock Interview
Pharmacy School Mock
5. What do you consider to be the most important idea or suggestion you have made that was implemented?
6. What is your approach for dealing with constructive criticism?
7. Why should we accept you into the School of Pharmacy?
8. What kinds you people do you refuse to work with?
9. What would you do if you did not get into the School of Pharmacy?
10. What do you think of herbal/alternative medicine? Should people choose them over traditional medicine?
11. How would you like to be remembered?
12. What has been your biggest educational disappointment?
13. Where do you feel the field of pharmacy going?
14. How do you manage stress?
15. What is pharmaceutical care?
16. If you had to choose one other field besides pharmacy, what would it be?
17. What would you like to accomplish during the next five years?
18. Is your GPA an accurate reflection of your academic ability?
19. What do your friends say about you?
20. What negative things have you heard about being a Pharmacist?
21. If a patient wanted a drug that conflicted with your morals, what would you do?
22. Pretend you are a pharmacy technician and the pharmacist wants to dispense a very expensive medication that is expired to a patient, what do you do?
23. If you were interviewing someone applying to this school, what would you look for?
24. What have you done to prepare for Pharmacy School?
25. What changes would you like to see made to the current health care delivery system?