Pink Diamond Consulting Interview Questions and Answers
1. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
2. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
3. Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
4. Describe the most rewarding experience of your career thus far.
5. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
6. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation.
7. What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
8. How many years of cash handling have you had?
9. Some say a bank teller has an easy job, do you get offended by that?
10. How well do you think on your feet?
11. Why are you the best person for this position?
12. If a customer comes with a $12,500 deposit, all in ones, do you roll your eyes to demonstrate your feelings towards his action?
13. If you were CEO of your last banking company, what would you change?
14. Tell me about yourself.
15. How well do you know online banking?
16. A bank teller needs to be very organized, describe to me your organization characteristics?
17. what are your strengths
18. Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation?
20. Do you hope to move up as a bank teller into another position within the bank?
21. Are you okay working without a break if the bank needs it?
22. Have you ever caught counterfiet money before, what was the process you took afterwards?
23. Do you know anyone that works in the banking industry?
24. Tell me a time when you had to handle something drastic, but no one was around, how did you do it?
25. Explain your greeting and how you handled each transaction at your last bank.