Pink Diamond Consulting Interview Questions and Answers
1. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
2. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
3. Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
4. Describe the most rewarding experience of your career thus far.
Pink Diamond Consulting Mock Interview
Pink Diamond Consulting Mock
5. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
6. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation.
7. Tell me about yourself?
8. A bank teller needs to be very organized, describe to me your organization characteristics?
9. Why are you the best person for this position?
10. what are your strengths
11. How many years of cash handling have you had?
12. Tell me about your cash handling experience.
13. Do you hope to move up as a bank teller into another position within the bank
14. If a customer comes with a $12,500 deposit, all in ones, do you roll your eyes to demonstrate your feelings towards his action?
15. How well do you know online banking?
17. Some say a bank teller has an easy job, do you get offended by that?
18. There is a strong demand for bank tellers, why are you better than the rest?
19. How well do you think on your feet?
20. Do you hope to move up as a bank teller into another position within the bank?
21. What advice do you give to customers calming their minds on the whole financial crisis?
22. How did you handle the recent financial crisis with customers?
23. What is your education background?
24. What sales techniques did you employ at your last bank to push customers to opening up CDs or any other banking options?
25. When a night deposit slip has more money than listed, what do you do?