1. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
2. Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
3. Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
4. Describe the most rewarding experience of your career thus far.
5. Describe a major change that occurred in a job that you held. How did you adapt to this change?
6. Tell me about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation.
7. What do you feel the most important asset a bank teller must have?
8. Describe a time when you had really felt good about a performance in your job?
9. What are some of the aspects that you like about this job?
10. Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation?
11. What signs of trust have you demonstrated in the past while working?
12. How does a career as a bank teller, fit along your career path?
13. A bank teller needs to be very organized, describe to me your organization characteristics?
14. How many years of cash handling have you had?
15. Why are you the best person for this position?
16. Why do you want to work for this bank?
17. As a Bank Teller, what are your strengths?
18. Tell me about yourself.
19. How did you handle the recent financial crisis with customers?
20. Are you okay working without a break if the bank needs it?
21. Do you hope to move up as a bank teller into another position within the bank?
22. If you were CEO of your last banking company, what would you change?
23. Tell me about your favorite co-worker/boss you've had in the past.
24. How well do you know online banking?
25. Tell me a time when you had to handle something drastic, but no one was around, how did you do it?