Phuong Nam Education Investment and Development Joint Stock Company Interview Questions and Answers
1. What applicable attributes do you have for this position?
2. Describe the project or situation which best demonstrates your analytical abilities. What was your role?
3. Describe a time when you were able to effectively communicate a difficult or unpleasant idea to a superior.
4. Do you have any plans for continued education?
5. Have you had any difficulties in the past with a supervisor?
6. Give me a specific example of a time when you were unable to complete a project on time.
7. What was your deciding factor, when choosing a career in the media?
8. Do you enjoy covering stories?
9. Do you enjoy doing research?
10. What was your most successful story?
11. How do you market yourself?
12. Why would you be a good journalist?
13. What do you know about our media organization?
14. Are there any boundaries to your stories?
15. What will you not cover as a journalist, writer, or reporter?
16. Why do you want to work in the media?