Electrical Technician Interview Questions Go Back
1. What type of PPE are you familiar with?
2. Why are you leaving your current job?
3. Are you confident in your ability to interpret any electrical diagram and repair most equipment in safe manner?
4. Tell me about your electrical related on-the-job training.
5. What attracted you to our job posting?
6. What can you do for us that other electrical tech candidates cannot?
7. Do you have experience developing programs for maintaining new equipment?
8. How comfortable are you with reading complicated electrical blueprints?
9. What was the most difficult repair job you have done?
10. Do you have experience in manufacturing?
11. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
12. Why do you want to be an electrical technician?
13. Do you see yourself a leader? When have you led a team?
14. Electrical work can be difficult. How do you handle stressful situations?
15. What is your ideal workplace culture?
16. What equipment are you most comfortable working on?
17. Tell me about your favorite class while obtaining your post-secondary education. Why was is your favorite?
18. What post-secondary education do you have? What would you change about your academic experience and what was the biggest positive for you?
19. Do you have any questions for me?
20. Would you be willing to work over 40 hours a week?
21. What are your salary expectations?
22. Are you applying for any other electrical technician positions?
23. If you needed something immediately and your supervisor was unavailable, what would you do?
24. What have you done in the last year to improve your knowledge as an electrical technician?
25. Successful projects need smooth communication. Rate your communication skills from 1-10.