Allergist Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why do you want a career as an allergist?
2. What are the three most important qualities you demonstrate as a leader?
3. Do you have any questions for us?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5. What is your most prescribed allergy relief product?
6. Where do you see allergy treatment going in the near future
7. What are your salary expectations?
8. Describe a workplace challenge and how you overcame it.
9. Describe your style of communicating and interacting with others.
10. What are your long term goals?
11. What is anaphylaxis?
12. What should we hire you?
13. Tell me a problem you faced where you were unsure the answer. How did you research the problem and find a correct solution?
14. What single project or task would you consider the most significant accomplishment in your career so far?
15. How do you handle stress and pressure?
16. What was your greatest accomplishment as an Allergist?
17. What was your biggest disappointment as an allergist?
18. What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
19. How well do you work with people?
20. What are the steps you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
21. How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
22. Why are you the best allergist for us?
23. As an Allergist, what do you believe is your best asset?
24. What are you doing to keep current in technology?
25. Which immuno suppressive agents do you prefer to use with your patients?