Bacteriology Technician Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why do you want a career as a bacteriology technician?
2. What is your greatest weakness? What are you doing to improve it?
3. What type of people do you like working with?
4. How flexible is your schedule?
5. Does standing all day bother you?
6. What do you know about our facility?
7. How would your co-workers describe you?
8. How do you handle work stress?
9. What are your career goals as a bacteriology technician?
10. Do you have previous experience as a bacteriology technician?
11. What are your salary expectations?
12. What is your leadership style?
13. How flexible is your schedule?
14. Give an example of adapting quickly to new situations.
15. What is your greatest strength?
16. What is more important deadlines or quality of work?
17. Describe a difficult project and how you overcame it?
18. What was your greatest accomplishment as a bacteriology technician?
19. What was your biggest disappointment as a bacteriology technician?
20. Why should we hire you?
21. Have you ever had difficulty with a supervisor?
22. Describe a situation where other people who you were working with did not agree with your ideas. What did you do?
23. What are the steps you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
24. What have you done to further your own professional development in the past 5 years?
25. What kind of supervisor gets the best work performance from you?
26. Why are you the best bacteriology technician for us?
27. As a Bacteriology Technician, what do you believe is your best asset?
28. What are you doing to keep current in technology?
29. Do you have questions for us?
30. Describe your ideal work environment.