1. In your opinion, what matters the most to a ticket goer?
2. Tell me about your experience.
3. How would your former employer describe you?
4. How do you handle stressful situations?
5. How do you, or would you, deal with unruly customers?
6. How would you define great customer service?
7. What is your greatest weakness, and what are you doing to improve it?
8. What is your greatest strength, and how does it, or will it, help you as an Usher?
9. Why are you the best candidate for us?
10. What would your previous supervisor say about your attendance and punctuality?
11. How are your communication skills?
12. What are your career goals?
13. Why do you wish to work as an Usher for our theatre?
14. Why do you feel an Usher's job is important?
15. Name a time when your patience was tested, and how you kept your emotions in check.
16. Provide an example in which you resolved a dispute or concern.
17. What excites you the most about this position?
18. Tell me about your customer service skills.
19. Do you consider yourself a people person?
20. Provide an example when your ethics were tested. How did you react?
21. Are you available to work overtime, evenings, weekends, and holidays?
22. Provide an example of a time when you assisted a customer with a special need, or alternatively how you would assist such a customer.
23. What do you know about our theatre?
24. How many hours a week can you work?
25. How do you feel about wearing a uniform?