Entry Level Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why did you choose this profession?
2. What do you think you will like about this role?
3. How do you handle stress?
4. What is your availability?
5. What is your greatest accomplishment so far?
6. Why did you leave your last job?
7. What questions do you have for me?
8. Is there anything you would like to add before we wrap up?
9. Give me an example of a problem you solved. How did you approach it?
10. Tell me about your favorite aspect of your training.
11. What do you think you might dislike about this job?
12. How would a coworker or a close friend describe you?
13. How will this position help you in your career?
14. What are your salary requirements?
15. Where do you see yourself in five years?
16. What was the most difficult part about your training or education?
17. Tell me about yourself.
18. If you couldn't work in this field, what would you do instead?
19. What do you know about our organization?
20. Why did you choose our organization when applying?
21. How did your education prepare you for this career?
22. What challenges are you looking for in this position?
23. How would you describe your passion for this organization and industry?
24. Tell me about one of your goals. How are you working towards it?
25. Are you a leader or a follower?