Entry Level Interview Questions Go Back
1. Why do you have an interest in this profession?
2. Referring to the job description, what will be your favorite part of this job?
3. Have you ever volunteered?
4. Are you a leader or a follower?
5. Tell me one thing you are most proud of.
6. Is there anything you would like to add before we wrap up?
7. Referring to the job description, what will be your least favorite part of this job?
8. How would a coworker or a close friend describe you?
9. How will this position help you in your career?
10. Tell me about one of your goals. How are you working towards it?
11. How has your education prepared you for this career?
12. Why do you want to start your career with us?
13. Do you have an off-the-wall dream job?
14. What was the most difficult aspect of your post-secondary education?
15. What extra-curricular activities interest you?