Veterinary Assistant Interview Questions Go Back
1. How would your employer describe your past work?
2. Tell me about the different types of animals you have worked with in the past.
3. Tell me about your animal training.
4. How would you handle a situation that could cause you to be late for work?
5. Tell me about your favorite job. What did you like most about it?
6. Tell me about some of the animals you have cared for in your life?
7. How would you handle an aggressive animal?
8. What's the most difficult situation you have dealt with in your work experience?
9. Think of a day when you had many things to do. How did you schedule your time?
10. What appeals to you most about working as a veterinary assistant?
11. How do you feel about cleaning up after animals?
12. How do you respond to criticism?
13. Tell me about your experience working in a clinic or a hospital environment?
14. How do you feel about being asked to perform tasks outside of your job description?
15. Why should I hire you?
16. What is your long term career goal?
17. How do you feel about exotic pets?
18. How do you respond in an emergency situation?
19. How did you become interested in veterinary medicine?
20. What is the biggest mistake you have made? What did you learn from it?
21. How do you maintain accurate patient records?
22. How would you respond if asked to come in on your day off?
23. How do you handle stress?
24. Tell me about yourself.
25. From your observation and/or experience, what do you think it will be like to work in a veterinary clinic?