13 Biochemists User Answer Examples
Would you be more interested in creating your own research and study projects or working for a particular team and contributing towards their efforts?
- I shall like to work for a team because team work has a worth and you get much ideas.
What would you like to accomplish as a biochemist?
- As a biochemist I would to accomplish successful obstacles and improve my biochemistry studies.
- I would like to accomplish as a researcher in the field of toxicology.
- I would like to become more knowledgable in the subject.
- I want to discover new drugs and want to research more on complicated diseases.
- I would like to participate in research to synthesize anti-cancer drugs.
When did you realize you wanted to become a biochemists?
- Its not a small field. Its huge field. With full of intrest.
- It was in the summer of year 12 where I started reading a lot more about the subject.
- In the last semester of my B.S. Because when I studied biochemistry subject I found it very interesting.
- I realized I wanted to become a biochemist when I became aware of my biology and Chemistry interest.
- When I could not decide if I wanted to pursue a career in biology or chemistry after my sophomore year of college.
What area of biochemistry do you find most fascinating?
- Clincial field for testing.
- As I have not actually studied the course yet I would say genetics is the most fascinating because of it's importance in scientific breakthroughs.
- Pathways and medicine area.
- I find the area where there's always a chance for improving a very fascinating area of biochemistry.
- Chicken pot pie.
Do you work well with others?
- Yes, I enjoy communicating with others because it is what motivates you as a group to complete a task to the best of your abilities.
Would you be comfortable overseeing a project?
- I would feel very confident overseeing a project.
What do you like most about being a biochemist?
- Because as a biochemist you can research well on diseases as you knowledge about the pathways of diseases.
What do you like least about being a biochemist?
Describe your schooling experience.
- It was good I was very confident student. I always like to take part in extracurricular activities. I did well in every exam.
How are your analytical skills?
Are you able to be a team leader?
This career involves a lot of trial and error. Do you get discouraged easily?
- I have done research in my B.S and M.Phil that's why now I don't get discouraged easily.
What area did you have the most struggles in during college? What did you find difficult about the particular study?
- Interestingly, I found genetics the most confusing topic to get my head around but after I understood it I thought it was amazing. The topic I struggled with the most was probably biodiversity due to my disinterest in the topic.
- Immunology was quite difficult subject.
- In college I found geometry the most struggling area. To be honest I don't know why geometry was difficult for me.
- I struggled most with history in college because there is no reason things happened. It is easier to understand things that do not change than things that have changed.