Quicken Loans Interview Questions Go Back
1. What motivates you?
2. What is the toughest problem you've had to face? And how did you overcome it?
3. How do you collaborate with coworkers to solve problems?
4. What makes you a great problem solver?
5. How would you handle a conflict with a coworker?
6. Why do you want to work for us?
7. Tell me about an idea you have implemented at your last job.
8. How would your coworkers describe you?
9. How do you demonstrate leadership qualities in your daily life?
10. Are you a team player?
11. What are your weaknesses?
12. Tell me about a time you took a creative approach to solving a problem or handling a challenging issue at work.
13. Tell me about an idea that you think could improve work performance.
14. Tell me about your greatest accomplishment so far.
15. Describe your work ethic.
16. How would you deal with an angry customer?
17. What makes you the best candidate for this position?
18. Tell me about your leadership experience.
19. What is the biggest mistake you've made? How did you handle it?
20. Where do you see yourself in five years?
21. What qualities do you look for in a manager?
22. How do you manage your time?
23. Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult personality. How did you handle that relationship?
24. Tell me about a time you worked with a group to get achieve a goal.
25. What is the riskiest decision you have made?