11Applications Lotus NotesInterview Questions
What are the commands to load and quit the HTTP server task?
- "Tell http q and load http else you can use tell http restart as well."
- "Load HTTP and tell HTTP quit."
What does the event WebQueryOpen event do?
- "A WebQueryOpen event runs the agent before Domino converts a document to HTML and sends it to the browser. WebQueryOpen agents run when the user opens a form or document, but do not run when the user saves a document. This means that computed fields set by a WebQueryOpen agent are not saved when the user submits a document. To make sure computed fields are saved, you can either recalculate them in the WebQuerySave agent or set the form property "Generate HTML for all fields.""
- "Opens a form or a document."
- "This event tell what should be done after opening a document in Web."
- "Execute the function before document is fully loaded."
- "Fires when the form opens in web."
- "Runs the specified agent."
- "Runs the agent on opening of the form."
- "It calls an agent or script when a form is opned."
- "Executes code after the page is loaded."
- "Web query open is web form event. It is fire before the document is loaded."
Which server task is used for Lotus Notes web applications?
- "The following are the tasks are used with Lotus Notes Web Application: - HTML content - HTML tag attributes - Web Query Open - Web Query Save - Java Script Header - Onload event - OnUnload event - OnClick event - OnDblClick event - OnKeyPress event."
- "- HTML content - HTML tag attributes - Web Query Open - Web Query Save - Java Script Header - Onload event - OnUnload event - OnClick event - OnDblClick event - OnKeyPress event."
- "Http Head, Http tag Attributes, JS Header, On load, On Unload, on Key press, on Click, on Dbl Click."
- "Web query open, web query save, html head content, onload, onunload."
- "After introducing Xpages."
What are the programming language used for web applications?
- "SSJS, Lotus Script, Formula."
- "Java Script, Lotus script."
- "Nope no idea."
- "We can, using print statement."
What are the ways to call an agent on the click of a button for web application?
- "ToolsRunMacro, @URLOpen, RunAgent."
- "Call agent by openagent parameter in url or call agent in :"Web Query Save" event of the form."
- "WebQuerySave, OpenAgent?AgentName in URL"
- "@command([ToolsRunMacro];"Agent Name", @urlopen, AgentName?OpenAgent."
- "Through passing in url or through session variables."
- "Tools Run Macros, Database,RunOnServer, RunAgent."
- "@command tools run marco,"
- "You can use @command([ToolsRunMacro];agtName),?open agent, ajax call."
- "You can activate agents from a browser in two ways."
When did you first start using Lotus Notes?
What changes are to be done for a Form in Notes to get displayed in web?
- "Form porperty show contents as html."
- "Enbable Passthrough HTML property in Form properties."
- "Passthrough HTML property in the form properties should be enabled."
- "Passthrough HTML, form properties enable html content."
- "Depends on the form design. Some things you can do are to add html head, pass through html, remove actions that do not function on the web, add links for menu items that don't display."
- "Should check visible in web option in designer."
- "Make sure that the " Web" checkbox is uncheked in the hide when."
- "In the form info tab check in Pass through HTML and Anonymous."
- "Check the option "Generate HTML for all fields" and Pass through the JS code."
- "Trim, substring, indexof."
- "FailNull, failcontains, failNotContains."
- "ToString(), toExponential(), toFixed, toLocalString(), constructor(), valueOf()"
- "ToString, toExponential, toLocalString, toPrecision, toFixed, constructor."
What problems do you often find in Lotus Notes?
- "32k issue Replication/save conflict."
- "Replication and access issue."
- "Replication and send and recive issue."
- "Id file and ini file issue."
What are the form events used for web applications?
- "Webqueryopen, webquerysave."
- "Webqueryopen Webquerysave onload JSHeader."
- "Web Query Open, Web Query Save, OnLoad, OnUnload, OnSubmit."
- "OnLoad, OnUnload, OnSubmit, WebQuerySave."
- "WebqueryOpen webquerysave onclick."
- "Web query save, Web post save."
- "Web query open, web query save."
- "Web query openweb query save."
- "Web Query Open, Web Query Save, JS Header, On Load etc."