Computer Hardware Engineer Interview Questions and Answers
1. Tell me about an unsuccessful problem you faced and why you couldn't complete it.
What is your average work schedule.
2. Tell me about a difficult engineering problem you have encountered and how you made it through it.
3. What new innovations have you read about? How did that impact you?
4. How do you keep up to date on the latest Computer news?
Computer hardware engineer interview questions.
Can you describe your particular job and duties.
I use to upate by subscribing the news letters for example last week while i am seeing mail i found the latest details of the product after two days it is useful to update to customer without wrong
5. What innovations have you made?
Boone you sun
6. How many years experience do you have in this field?
tow and half year
i have 6 yrs & 2 months experience in this field.
7. What attracts you to our company?
Actualy my company attracts my work due to work commitment and speed , If we work possible speed we can try to solve another problem also.
8. When did you become interested in computer hardware?
All computer backup antivirus chaking.
I AM ALSO LIKE COMPUTER,BUT ONE DAY MY COMPUTER IS SLOW AND THEN IAM CALLED A COMPUTER MECHANIC . HE SOLVED MY COMPUTER PROBLEM THAT IS VIA SOFTWARE MISSING.HE ASK ME RS.300 AS WAGES.THEN IAM DICISION ,IAM A GOOD COMPUTER MECHANIC
9. How did you get along with your last supervisor?
10. Tell me about a crisis you encountered at work and how you handled it.
11. How well do you write?
12. If you were unhappy with your job, how would you discuss this with your boss?