15 Store Stocker User Answer Examples
What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
- I was working alone in the store and it was super busy that night the customer needed help and I had to run the register at the same time my boss told me if I needed help I could call a co worker to help me out. but I managed it all bymyself tried to help out the customers as much as I could and went back and forth to the register to check out the customers and ended up helping everybody that night.
- When I was a material handler the truck was late picking the shipment up. me and my team had to come up with a plan to load the truck up quickly so we can meet our delivery time.
What did you like and dislike about your previous job?
- I like the experience the learning experience I dislike the sorrow part of my job.
- I enjoyed people that I worked with I think my skills and qualification better more challenging position. I encouraged and taught Sign Language my few staffs communicated each other.
What is your greatest strength?
- Sometimes I cannot handle more customer.
- My ability focus my work and my organization skills. I always arrive at work on time.
What is your greatest weakness?
- Not being able to move up in a company. Not showing my best qualities.
- I don't want meet deadline. I prefer complete complete project well ahead schedule to do list to help me manage my time. I like make sure my work perfect, tend to prepare spend little too much time checking it.
Why should we hire you?
- Because I fit all the qualifications in which you are asking for not only can I say im a great employee I can insure you of great service.
- My past already experience my office clerk and I want to learn and challenge me different.
- Because I am very detailed oriented, a fast learner, and a hard worker.
What do you like about your present job?
- I can understand the need of people how to deal with them how to develope in my people skills.
- I want to work now as soon as possible.
Why do you want to leave your current employer?
- I am not just looking for other options of growth.
- My boss had stealing from Federal grant.
What have your achievements been to date?
- Becoming a team leader becoming a stock leader becoming a rorvider of the people.
Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Being put in charge of the kitchen on one of my days listed on the rota. It was a challenge I thought I wouldn't be able to handle, yet I managed to operate the kitchen smoothly.
- I had a customer one day that needed hellp for a present she just didnt know exactly what to look for. So I helped her getting a gift bag together with differnt items from the store ans since it was christmas time I was able to get her a great price and I wrapped it nice for her she was so happy with the result she left the store with a smile.
- I'm most proud of getting my high school diploma.
- I worked at a tea place and was able to memorize how to prepare the drinks in a short amount of time. I was able to work in a fast pace environment. There were times that I had to prepare drinks, take customers orders, and clean all by myself and I was able to do it quickly and efficiently.
- I received my certificate in food prep.
- According to your desire . How long you can want me for this post.
- Being a help provider being great at customer service being able to learn new skills.
- Graduating High School and working at a place I love to use my knowledge and skills at (animal hospital/vet)
- Achieving honour roll in year 12 of highschool, although being enrolled in serveral very difficult courses.
- I am most proud of my willingness to continue my internship at Discovery Preschool. I found value in even the simplest tasks such as helping with the dishes and cleaning up the rooms, it was overall a great experience helping the supervisors make their jobs a lot more easier.
How long do you foresee yourself working for us, if hired?
- My understanding was the job is a seasonal christmas job, however if there is potential to achieve a more lasting position, I would take it.
- I am hoping for a long time if im abke to get a fulltime job that would even make me happier I could work here until I eventually will be done woth school in a couple of years.
- I see myself working for you guys for along time if hired sir.
- I am hoping for a long time At least I want to work here for a long time.
- I would like to stay with working for you. This is a good company and it would be great if eventually I can promote from within.
- I would like to build a career here. I plan to work here for a very long time.
- As long as possible enough time to grow and perhaps move to a management position.
- The future isn't clear. But as far as I can see into the future, this job is the place I want to be for the time being, this job can help me grow as person and teach me the skills to be an effective particiapating member of society.
- I am hoping for as long as I am in school which I am freshman right now.
- I can work a year then will promoted.
Why are you the best person for us?
- You will gain a dedicated individual who will ensure the task at hand is met, and met within the set parameters.
- I am hard worker and a fast learner.
- I am the best person because im a hellpful friendly person I have experiece in working in retail if its with a team or alone by myself I know that I can get the job done right an how its supposed to be.
- I'm the best person because I'm a team player and I'm a hard worker.
- Because I am a fast learner. I love to work and stay busy. I like to learn new things.
- I I'm best for this post because I have 2 years experience on this stocker. I have good communication skills as well as I can easiy.
- Do to my skills and abilities I feel I can use my skills to be a great asset to the company.
- Because lm a hard worker, for my honest and potentiality.
- Because I'm a hard and fast worker, great listener, a person that loves to help.
- For the job I applied for the employee must display effective communication and customer skills, in which I believe I bring to the table. Along with those skills, I also that amount of hard work and dedication I bring to the job makes me the perfect candidate.
Have you ever been caught stealing?
- No I never stole anything before in my life so theres nothing to be getting caught about lol.
- Thank you . I haven't face difficulty when I was work there bt different kinds of customer have their own behaviour sometime it was difficult for me to handle it.
- No, I have never been caught stealing because I have never stolen, or will ever steal something that does not belong to me.
- No, I never intend to steal and I know how that is like to feel robbed so I'd rather not make another individual and my own day ruined due to crime.
- No I never has steal before.
- I have not stolen before as I find stealing to be wrong, I would report whoever was stealing.
Can you work midnights?
What do you know about our company?
- Its a organization thats of growth and development.
- I want apply skill for my mission and involve people.
Do you work better individually or in a team environment?
- I prefer to work individually but in a team environment it will get the job done.
- I love to work in a team environment because I like being around people and listen to advice they can give me what I can do better or what I do good, but I can also work individually I had to do that plenty of times the good thing about it is taking on challanges and be proud of achieving something you did in your own.
- I work good both individually and in a team environment bu in general I work better in a team.
- I work better in a team environment.
- Both but some projects requires a team and some don't.
- Most jobs require working both individually and in team. Any work that is done individually can be done by a team; the only concern is the team members and how you build the relationship. However, the reason to do a work on an individual basis is competency and promotion. You will do the work to your best.
- Personally, I believe I work best in a team environment, one in which all of the members of a team have the ability to communicate ideas with each other in order to make each one of us better workers.
- I work well either way. I personally enjoy working on my own but I also like to get feed back on other individuals perspective.
- I prefer work alone and easy to focus on my work.
- I work good in tem environment but I strive better alone.