9 Airline Reservation AgentInterview Questions
Why do you want a career as an airline reservation agent?
- "My work experience is suited for this job."
- "I love customer support and constant human interaction and the satisfaction that comes from helping others in solving problems. I have always been passionate about education and truly admire Caribbean Airlines' standards and the level of service you provide. You all are doing a great job and I would definitely love to get on board and be a part of it."
- "I love attending to people to enable them enjoy their holidays."
- "Because I like to treat with people and work with team."
As an Airline Reservation Agent, what do you believe is your best asset?
- "I am certain that I can make an impact and bring benefit to the company and to myself utilizing my customer service and communication skills as well as leadership."
- "I have working with computers and customer service for more than 3 years plus I rely with a positive good attitude that in my opinion is a key in this field."
- "My customer service skills and problem solving skills."
- "I am a hands on person who learns quickly, and I can work in a fast-paced environment."
- "I can multi-task. I have excellent communication skills and I am a team player."
- "My ability to work in a high stress and fast-paced environment. I am empathetic and possess great customer service, problem solving and organisational skills. I am a hands on person who learns and adapts quickly and easily. I can make an impact and be an asset to your company and to myself by utilising my customer service and communication skills as well as leadership skills."
- "What attracted you to apply for work here."
- "As an Airline Reservation Agent, what do you believe is your best asset?"
- "Excellent communication skills."
- "My best asset would be my ability to work in high stress and fast paced work environment."
Explain how you would be an asset to this organization.
- "I would be an asset to the organization because of my intellectual skills and educational background."
- "I am a hard-working, committed individual who is able to adapt to changing circumstances very quickly."
- "I would be an asset as I would deliver the excellent service this organization requires by fulfilling my duty with utmost competence and efficiency."
- "I do have a mixture of both education and experience to match the roles."
- "Communication skills, listening, patience, friendly."
- "I have a diverse background in working with all different kinds of people and I believe that it would add to your organizations ability to relate to their customers."
- "I can be a as an asset to this organization by giving the best of me and giving them great satisfaction in improving my skills to give the company and prove the company what the best it could ne among all other company."
- "By working hard and as a team."
- "Becouse I like this field as I can get more knowoldge about all this telated to that and I have ability to deal with other and helping them."
What do you do when your time schedule or project plan is upset by unforeseen circumstances?
- "Proceed to the next goal and just charge to experience."
- "Rearrange my plans by means of prioritizing what was scheduled."
- "I also prepared Plan B and make another plan urgently."
- "I keep calm and plan on how to solve the problem as soon as possible."
- "Put that work aside to work on the, priority project."
- "Make a new plan to get all tasks done when they need to be and if necessary ask for help from my team."
- "Do the best I can to fix all and I should have back up plans to what ever happens."
- "Maybe report to the supervisor."
Everyone has to bend or break rules sometimes, give me an example when you had to do just that.
- "If customer deserve the time and need to escalate it."
- "I would speak to my supervisor first."
- "I had a client who had to be at the airport in time."
- "I follow rules all the time."
- "Maybe the best examples are like emergency where I can do nothing just to break the rules because I need it so."
How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- "It is base in the deadline and the importance of the work."
- "The most important needs to be priotize and the rest will follow accordingly."
- "Items that need immediate attention are done first."
- "Whatever is most urgent will get he most priority."
- "Depending on how urgent and the impact of not doing it."
- "I work first on urgent work that requires immediate attention."
- "I usually prioritize tasks based of the time they need to be done and the severity of the task."
- "The most important things that is in rush or needs to be observed."
What do you like about your present job?
- "I am currently unemployed."
- "The work environment is superb."
- "Working with people, data entry."
- "I love that I get to interact with different kinds of people all the time."
- "I dont have dislikes on what or I have now I just what to deal on what I have now and and enjoy what I have now."
Give me a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
- "Become one of the top agent."
- "When a deadline had to be met."
- "I had several jobs that had to be done by the end of day, so I stayed late to get it done."
- "When I worked at the Deer Valley Ski Resort I was put in charge of creating and distributing the guest log for the Seafood Buffet. There were only a few categories that were needed but I added in space to put in whatever notes were necessary such as food allergies and wedding parties."
How well do you work with people?
- "I enjoy working with a team as I am very sociable."
- "I work with all kinds of people, I am friendly, and communicate well."
- "Very well because I know working with them will give the company the best."