1. Are you confident you can grab any electrical diagram and repair most equipment in safely manner?
2. Why do you want to work for our company?
I have ability to work under challenging task.
Becouse I learn wich types of work in your company.
I want to make new devices for your company .
To contribute my experience to increase production.
I want to broaden my knowledge and skills in engineering.
3. What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
I work very well with all people. Self motivated and responsible person. Good interpersonal skills
Utilize my international experience from a similar lab.
I just done a sincere effort toward my job.
Sir im doing my work safely and hearty.
Its your favor about choosing like that but I will try my level best to solve the problem as possible.
4. What are your career goals?
To be an an electricalengineer.
I want to gain knowledge and experience and beneficial for company and buildup my confidence.
Learn and earn good knowledge and money.
5. Do you have experience developing programs for maintaining new equipment?
I have not too much experience but I will maintaining our equipment for their betterment in future.
6. Tell me about your education/training.
I had completed post diploma in thermal power plant engg. In npti neyveli. And diploma in electrical engineering in pondicherry. After completing my education I had work experirnce of 8 years.
I am a diploma in electrical and electronics holder having 20 years experience in FMES line.
Diploma I electrical engineering and trained in maintenance/troubleshooting.
DEA Electrical and 4 year experience in cement plant inspector.
Higher diploma and safty tranings.
7. Why are you leaving your current job?
To have an opportunity to give my best.
I need more exp and salary.
I current working in sewa as electrical supervisor last 4 years.
For better prospects and stability.
8. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
As long as.
as long as i work with using my knowladege and the campany satifaye my work, i work for long time
If the company would give me a chance for the opportunity i seek, i am very much willing to take any responsibilities where in, i can devote my skills and abilities with unconditional long work of expectations.
When I have batter job for then I leaved.
9. Do you have leadership experience?
10. How do you handle stressful situations?
i will think what is the eassy way and how can apply this and will do carefully
During with the stressful situations,we have to focus our mind and stay cool. think about something that will makes every one refresh, then make another options or listen with other brighter ideas.
With cool mind.
I would priorities what needs to be done and get started on the top items.
Understand the complexities involved.
11. Do you have experience in manufacturing?
Sorry I have no such kind of experience.
12. Why do you want to be an electrical technician?
because any thing in this world is linked with electrial power...so if we learn this electrical course we can have a good feature.......
It is what i know how to do best, and my passion wouldnt alow me otherwise.
Because I have the experience and passion for the work.
Coz I am batter in Electrical.
Because I have no such of practical experience and gain knowledge improve it.
13. What was the most difficult repair job you have done?
Because its my aim to be a part of your company and want to show my ability and honesty.
Making a machine that uses plc to run when it has failed, troubleshooting.
Power transformer 132kv bus ducket belly fill with oil and open it and exaim about why it look like that and remove all of the bushes and link it take 2 to 5 days full time risky job in online condition.
14. What's your ideal company to work for?
Well if we have skills with us it doesnt matter for us to choose a company..wherever we go skills mattrs n not the comp
A company that will use my skills and abilities and add to them too.
Right now I work in government company in uae sewa I prefer government but possibilities about facilities gave.
15. Why are you interested in this particular aspect of the field?
Due to experience and confidence.
I love our field because I interested in and also study about power generation so I want to know about it more.
16. What would you change about your academic experience?
Current level of education.
To get more and more idealistic and practical both.
17. What were your favorite engineering classes? Why?
Control systems, they portrayed the realities of the modern systems funtioning.
Power distribution and flow load calculation because its make me crazy its theory.
18. Why should we hire you?
I have enough experience, team player and good interpersonal relationship.
Its your choice I m great hard worker and have to com-pit about any kind of trouble and try to solve it as soon as possible.
19. What are your qualifications for this job?
B teck honors in electrical engineering.
20. If you needed something right now and you're supervisor is nowhere to be found what would you do?
Request in the next level.
I make request about to get something and send to our in charge for this cert en thing then follow their response.
21. A situation where you felt overwhelmed and did not think you would be able to finish the task. How did you deal with it and what did you learn from it?
I composed myself and relaxed a bit then moved on.
Its make sense that I take responsibility to finished my task and make the time frame its finished it this to this make it possible but in case I failed it may be more time request or situation depends and this will manageable thing.
22. Explain the use of safety equipment in your daily work
Protection of machineries and the personnel.
1-personal safety due to short circuit protection 2-equipment must be insulated proper with system and proper grounded and no other part damage or broken must be check before used it and also job situation got tools.
23. Why are you the best candidate for us?
Experience and the interpersonal skills.
1-do best for company respect our staff and all other departments and obey all orders complete as per required . 2-one chance give me next time you will definitely allow me to work that company.
24. What equipment are you most familiar working on?
25. What have you done in the last year to improve your knowledge?