15 Warehouse Checker User Answer Examples
What motivates you to succeed?
- I been challenging in my life when I encounter mistakes sometime. I Learned I mistake and motivates to succeed in life when I mistake.
- Team work and a place of work where there is more opportunities to explore.
- Working in a busy and stressing environment at Joshua Doors makes me believe that I can.
- My prents and also my son.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Learning new things motivate me to work hard.
- When I am working in a team and every member is putting up his and the members are very innovative.
Tell me about training you had previously.
- No training, but would like to gain the experience on invoice.
- In my previously training. They train me about the junior web developer and succeed because of hard work.
- Health and safety occupational training, we are taught about how to prevent accidents at our work places.
- I have trained to my fathers company.
How do you handle disappointment?
- Disappointments is motivate me to be a learn more and to be successful.
- At the beginning I usually beat down on myself, but after I let my frustration out I then reflect on what was it that made me feel disappointing and if possible talk to someone about it to see if I can come up with a solution.
- Disappointment is a big success. Because when you feel disappointment you are thinking about something change. Something that you will not encounter it again.
- I sit down for a moment think about what went wrong and try and find a solution to it and to prevent it from happening again.
How greatly do you pay attention to detail?
- I pay as much detail as I can, but of course, the more tired I am the harder it becomes to pay attention so I begin to work a little slower when I am more tire.
- Listen very well, listen carefully for what they say.
- I always try to avoid mistakes and I hate to fail so I am always attentive to what ever I do.
- I always do my best to pay attention.
Are you able to cope with stressful situations?
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- I can handled a department after 5 years.
- I can handled a department after 5 years.
- In five years I see myself with a medical transcription certificate and my own home possibly a lease to own home and my own personal car.
- After 5 years I want to see my self at the top position in a company.
- I would like to be part of the top management team.
How do you keep track of work so that it gets done on time?
- I will double time and I can stretch extra time to finish my work.
- I do my best if possible to do the hardest task and work my way to the easiest task. The reason why is because, as mentioned before, it becomes harder to concentrate, so the less demanding the task the easier it'll be for me to complete what is needed at the best of my ability.
- I make sure I do away with any impediment and see to it that the job is done in time not on time.
How do you handle stress and pressure?
- I should have a technique to recognize step by step.
- When I am stressed I usually shut down. I am not good at handling stress, but something that helps me deal with it is by taking in deep breaths and process the information.
- I always start work on time and try as much as possible to do away with and impediments, by doing so one can handle stress and pressure.
What responsibilities did you have at your last position?
- My responsibility is to do my job and finishe my assigned projects.
- I was providing customer service and operating a cash register. Once in a while, I would personally stock front store items for customer display and return items that's in good condition back to shelf and scan out the damaged items to be thrown away or sent back to vendors.
- I was picking and packing of from numerous location in a warehouse.
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.Packaging and labelling products before they are dispatched.Helping to ship out over 500 lines every day.Picking and packing products.Selecting space for storage and arranging for good to be placed in the designated areas.Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day.Loading and unloading lorries, vans and other vehicles.Maintaining and servicing warehouse tool, machinery and trucks.Labelling goods that have arrived at the warehouse.Operating a forklift, boom truck and front-end loader.
What do you know about this warehouse and our company?
- I nkow this is customs warehouse.
- I do know that the merchandise provided is in high demand by consumers especially during holidays and a few days before the beginning of schools.
- I know it stores products to be distributed to potential customers and the company is a well known distribution and logistics company established in 1890 which has a conducive working environment. The company is well organised to help its workers go far in their career.
How do you stay motivated while counting inventory?
- I motivate while I see is more and more invetory to finish.
- I usually stay motivated by wishing to see the bottom of each inventory or where the inventory used to lay.
- I know inventory counting will do away with any discrepancies in the warehouse.
Ten years from now, where do you see yourself?
- I see mu self after ten years is a manager who can handle a department.
- I will like to own my own home and be able to provide for my mother so that she may be proud of herself for doing her best for raising as a responsible person.
- I would like to set up my own logistic company.
What do you enjoy most about this career?
- I enjoy this career because this is my type o work.
- What I enjoy is the that it will provide me with an experience of learning something new and the ability to develop my mental endurance.
- It is full of team work, whereby workers do learn from each other through idea sharing and there is the chance for an individual to succeed in his career if that person wants to.
Why do you want a career as a warehouse checker?
- Because this will be good job for me.
- I will like to gain knowledge in inventory, something I was not able to do.
- Its a career that makes an individual learns more.
What motivates you as a warehouse checker?
- Getting the job done the right way.
- It makes me keep relevant records.
- What motivates me are the different tasks needed to be done.
What kind of supervisor gets the best work performance from you?
- To motivate me and help mo to grow.
- A supervisor that have a lot of work to do, mainly a stressed supervisor. It motivates me to perform at the best of my ability to get things done in a effective manner. Also because I like the look on their face when everything that is needed to be done taken care of.
- A supervisor who commands respect and is not discriminatory.